BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

e21 m50 conversion

Tags
e21 m50
9K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  bmwe21 
#1 ·
Recently purchased a '82 e21 320 standard m20. She's a bit rough around the edges so have planned to re-do the whole car and convert her to a 2.5. Goin to use an e34 m50 lump with an e36 m3 evo 6 speed box.
Hopefully all goes well:)

#8 ·
Hahaha was thinking she was looking at it saying what the f scrap are ya after buying now!!!!

Good luck with it should be a cool car when it's done

#10 ·
Michael, that looks a great solid shell there, the only thing you're missing is the Hella front Spoiler to finish it off. lol

You sticking with the BBS 13s?

EDIT: I have a pair of brand new sills that I wont have to use if you need them, PS, if you're not using the BBS front spoiler, give me first refusal.

#15 ·
sorry lads been so busy with my new toy a 72 2002 havent had time to update but thats another story :D as to the e21 im waiting on a set of spits from england :frown: but progress is being made have just about all the bits now and ill have to beat chris to the punch lol as to the interior im going black leather vader e21 three spoke sport wheel with black carpet and black suede rooflining will update in a couple of weeks :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.