BMW-Driver.net Forums

BMW-Driver.net Forums (https://www.bmw-driver.net/forum/index.php)
-   Motorsports & Track (https://www.bmw-driver.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   E36 m3 drift car (https://www.bmw-driver.net/forum/showthread.php?t=52601)

sccoupe 06-Aug-2013 04:46 PM

E36 m3 drift car
 
1 Attachment(s)
Picked this car up early on this year...

sccoupe 06-Aug-2013 04:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And got stuck in to building it into a drift car.....

Some of the spec
Bc Coilovers
Extra lock
Drift works rad
Exedy super single clutch
Hydro

sccoupe 06-Aug-2013 04:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Also have a 4:1 fitted and poly bushed all round

sccoupe 06-Aug-2013 04:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mondello this Friday is gonna be it 1st day out can't wait

Venom 06-Aug-2013 04:58 PM

You got pics up in the end, good man. She looks very agrresive. I love it! Any vids of her sideways etc yet?

sccoupe 06-Aug-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venom (Post 665377)
You got pics up in the end, good man. She looks very agrresive. I love it! Any vids of her sideways etc yet?

I did lad...is ther any way to up load a couple at the same time in the one post? Ya it's after growing on me...hated the colour when I got it and hadn't the bobs to paint it so I said I'd go all black and didnt turn out to bad....beleave it or not lad she hasn't even been side ways yet....Friday won't be long sorting that thoug :smile:

Venom 06-Aug-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sccoupe (Post 665401)
I did lad...is ther any way to up load a couple at the same time in the one post? Ya it's after growing on me...hated the colour when I got it and hadn't the bobs to paint it so I said I'd go all black and didnt turn out to bad....beleave it or not lad she hasn't even been side ways yet....Friday won't be long sorting that thoug :smile:


Yeah just copy the link for the pic, then when posting just hit the add pic icon, copy the link into the box provided and then repeat as needed.

I'd say ya can't wait! Loving the black. Any plans for the rear arches?

DaveM-sport 06-Aug-2013 06:36 PM

That's a lot different now than the car I drove earlier in the year! :D
Turned out great!

Is it a exedy clutch on its own you have or is it a hyper single clutch and flywheel?

sccoupe 06-Aug-2013 10:57 PM

Getting the rear arches rolled 2moro eve and gona go a bit lower on rear, prob later down the line then get the same as the front... Just want to drive it now getting a bit bored wit spending money on it...:)

sccoupe 06-Aug-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveM-sport (Post 665473)
That's a lot different now than the car I drove earlier in the year! :D
Turned out great!

Is it a exedy clutch on its own you have or is it a hyper single clutch and flywheel?

Thanks lad...ya clutch and flywheel lad..ther ment to be a good bit of kit....we'll see Friday


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.