BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

F1 demonstration in Dublin next year

3K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  niall320d 
#1 ·
#2 ·
There are tickets on ticketmaster already, so I presume it is a goer?

€70 for a grand stand at O'Connell bridge/street. Most of the course will be free to view, but I would imagine they will be 10 deep to watch this. Our office is on the quays (city quay), so I am hoping the route goes past it.

#9 ·
70e is a bit steep for tickets i think to watch rev it up and take off for a few hundred yards and probably do a few donuts. I go to the Spanish GP every year and the cost for a 3 day main grandstand ticket is 360e and with that you get to visit the pits and meet the drivers on the thursday and then on race day you are directly in front of the pits so you see the whole race build up, pit stops and podium at the end, as well as watching these beasts at full throttle :) !! I would advise anyone going to the Dublin event to go early and get a good viewing spot in a free area if possible because the engine sound alone is worth going for.. you havent seen or heard anything until you see one of these things in action in the flesh,TV doesnt do them justice..i could just sit there and listen to these engines roar all day lol, anyone who goes wont be disappointed on that front believe me !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.