BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

3000-4000 sandpaper

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Brian X Smyth 
#1 ·
Dunno where the best place is for this so put it in here, anyone got any 3000,3500 or 4000 or even more grit sandpaper?

Need it for tomorrow

Tried a few place to buy but no luck only manages 2500 grit I can get it by next week but i have a free ish day tomorrow and have to do a jobbie on my baby :D

#5 ·
Give me a shout tomorrow if you want. I have some 3000 Unigrit sheets, I'm sure. You can take the block if you promise to drop it back. :)

Maybe some 4000 abralon discs on the shelf, but not too sure what's left of those after the last job.

Just give me a buzz in advance of calling in as I need to go to the printers in the afternoon. Will be gone from about 2.30, but not sure how long I'll be out exactly.

#7 ·
Cool. I'm there from 9.30 tomorrow. Its a repair & tidy day. I need to dismantle one of my polishers for some repairs!! Hate those jobs..:rolleyes:

#12 ·
Yep, its pretty passive as grits go, and in a lot of instances a cutting pad and polish will remove imperfections faster....

Still it has its uses, especially on a DA. :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.