BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

FS:BMW E46 E39 E53 E85 E83 AUX Input Cables! New cables arrived!!!

26K views 66 replies 14 participants last post by  Special_bmw_accessories 
#1 · (Edited)
FS:BMW E46 E39 E53 E85 E83 AUX Input Cables! Iphone 5, 5S, iOS7 compatible!

All our items are direct replacements for OEM cables, as they have the same components (capacitors, resistor) installed. Also, our cables have a perfect fitment connector that makes the installation simple plug & play. Installation is very easy, 5-10 minutes DIY. We also provide installation instructions and full Customer Support! If You are interested but not sure about the fitment, please let us know and we will be glad to help You! Here is our product list!

If You have a 09/2002 or newer BMW E46 Business CD head unit, You can choose between these cables:
1. BMW E46 Aux Input Cable with 3.5 mm Jack. Price: 14EUR plus Shipping.
2. BMW E46 Aux Input Cable with Female Jack. Price: 15EUR plus Shipping.

If You have a pre 09/2002 BMW E46 Business CD or any year cassette player only in conjunction with a working CD Changer in the trunk, we can also offer AUX Input cables (These cables will disable Your CD Changer functionality, but You will replace it with an AUX device full of music!):
1. BMW E46 Replace CD Changer Aux Input Cable with 3.5 mm Jack. Price: 14EUR plus Shipping.
2. BMW E46 Replace CD Changer Aux Input Cable with Female Jack. Price: 15EUR plus Shipping.

If You have a 09/2002 or newer 16:9 SAT Navi Unit, we also have a cable for You!
1. BMW E46 E39 E53 Sat Navi Unit Aux Input cable with 3.5 mm Jack. Price: 15EUR Plus Shipping.

BMW 5 Z4 X3 X5 Series E39 E85 E83 E53 AUX Input Cable with 3.5mm Jack! Price: 14EUR plus Shipping.
This cable is compatible with the following systems:
BMW E39 5 Series with Business CD Head Unit manufactured from 09/2002.
BMW E85 Z4 Series with Business CD Head Unit.
BMW E83 X3 Series with Business CD Head Unit.
BMW E53 X5 Series with Business CD Head Unit manufactured from 10/2002.
It has a proper 12 Pin connector. We can also make this cable with Female Jack!

BMW 5 Z4 X3 X5 Series E39 E85 E83 E53 Replace CD Changer AUX Input Cable with 3.5mm Jack! Price: 14EUR plus Shipping. This cable is compatible with any year Business CD or cassette head unit, together with a working CD Changer in the trunk! It's a great sollution for older BMW's owners, so they can still get AUX in their cars! It also has a proper 12 Pin connector. We can also make this cable with Female Jack!

SHIPPING. All items are securely packaged. Shipping prices: 1.40EUR for a Non-registered Priority Airmail, or 3.50EUR for a Registered Priority Airmail with tracking number. Paypal accepted only. If You are interested, You can PM us and pay directly on Paypal, or simply buy our items on Ebay. All questions are welcome, please send us PM or contact us via Ebay messages:
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/special_bmw_accessories/

See less See more
#3 ·
Hello, You will need to remove the ashtray:
- Remove upper storage compartment. Put all your fingers palms-up in the open compartment and pull towards you.
- Pop off shift boot(MT) shifter trim (AT) from console.
- Remove 2 screws in the lower corners of that opening. You'll have to unplug the window switch harnesses while doing this.
- There are now 4 screws holding in the frame you're looking to remove: 1 in each corner.
- The whole frame will now come out.

Then You will be able to wire the cable inside, drill a hole and install the female jack. Hope this helps!

#6 ·
Hi do you guys have or can you recommend - iPhone 4S connection for an E39?
I have a factory built in phone, with cradle etc. would love to ditch it and connect my iPhone in its place. I would have handsfree and keep my CD Changer. Not really bothered about iPod connectivity. I would need the cable to the phone and the cradle for iPhone 4S I'd imagine
Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.