DONE
Genuine BBS RS 18'
OEM Clubsport Gear Knob
DICE iPod Integration
M3 Front Bumper
CCFL Angel Eyes
Aero Sideskirts
M3 Lip Spoiler

Bought the car off a man who's in love with BMW's and currently on his 14th was selling to buy a new x5 and gave me, what I think was a bargin, your thoughts please.

Few things I have to/want to do...

German plates DONE

Fix afew 'lil stone chips around the body that I want to touch up DONE

Bogey bit on the front near side wing that I'm presuming I'll have to get
sprayed:mad: (See pics) DONE

Want to replace the center hubs with
new(where can I buy) until I can afford a decent refurb:eek: DONE

Angel eye's or HID Kit to be installed when I find out prices etc DONE, bright white bulbs as quick fix DONE

Fix the F'ing airbag light DONE

Install DICE Silverline pro DONE

New wheels DONE

mSport Bumpers (Half DONE)

Its my first Bimmer, and I have loved them since I can remember and am
chuffed with mine, so if your being critical, be nice:D :D

Excuse the photos as I thook them on my phone in a very rushed manner to
get them up:eek:

This is the worst thing on the car, really annoying me, so any advice people have would be rgeatly appriciated:D Not as big as it looks in the photo, see full view photo below

See less See more
#8 ·
lovely car jurrrr congrats

rather than the shark fin maybe use the money to get a lip spoiler for the boot

you can get decent ones on ebay pre-painted and with adhesives ready to stick on

you have projector headlights and a set ok 6000k AE's would set the car off nicely, i'd have to recommend umnitza orions , i've had them on my car for a year now with no issue whatsoever (even through the mini ice age)
CA-int sell them for about 140 euro and its a interesting DIY

#11 ·
M3 reps?! BLeedin reps?!:mad:

OK, off the shark fin already lol! Anybody want one?!! Have the lip spoiler already, just has to be painted and I'll lash it on. With regards to wheels, I like mine:p and don't exactly have money to be splashing out on new ones, will keep my eyes open!

Whats this about melting lights?!! LOl!

Heart defo on the lip spoiler and hid's...recommendations would be greatly appriciated! As I said, already have the lip spoiler...where to get sprayed, I don't know!

THanks for all The positive feedback, makes me warm and fuzzy inside!!:D :D

#12 ·
yeah your headlights are sealed with glue or something and need to be baked open

sounds mad there are walk through diy's online

they pre painted lip spoilers are about 30 euro on ebay could be cheaper than gettin one painted

although gettin it painted and fitted professionally wouldnt be too dear , just beware of some bodyshops telling you they have to do this and that and try to make a 150 euro job a 300 euro one

#23 ·
No piss off their mine!!! Ok i think i have this right but im probably wrong they are umnitza orion v2 angel eyes?? If u do a search under Kennedy Dubs threads u will find more info as i bought the car from him. Its a whole new headlamp that was put in. Sorry i know nothing about them other than they look nice!

#33 ·
Cool, let me know how much you want for them nd I might be interested

haha just sit tight and wait for mv2s
ps this site while end up costing you a fortune you get a new idea for your car everyday:D
LOL, still havnt decided if what i'm going to do with the wheels yet, well aware this site will cost me a fortune, but thats why im here!!:D Loving the ideas!:D

#50 ·
Went to put the dynostic comp in tonight and the port it went into, well, it just didnt go in to it? Like it was a dead plug or somthing, it moved about up and down and stuff, anyone eles have this n the e46? Any other ports to hook it up to? Doesnt the m3 have another one under the hood?

#51 ·
The rectangular port under the steering wheel in mine wasn't recognised by the scanner when I tried but the round one under the bonnet (as you stand in front of the car with the bonnet open it will be on the left (drivers side) and almost at the furthest point from the bumper), and was used to : reset service indicator and/or reset and read airbag light, I'm guessing there are more used too:cool:

#52 ·
Had a quick look under the bonnet and found nothing but that was the untrained eye, got a number of a guy and will ring him tommorow hopfully get it sorted then and be able to find out what the problem is and get it fixed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.