BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update....12-1-2013

I sold this car with 154k to a guy in Kilcock (see ad date above) who then sold it on after two years of ownership with 170k,
Car was advertised then for 3.5k and then re-appeared by a new seller in Donegal few weeks later on Donedeal.

Car was clocked back to 110k and ad was reported to Donedeal and taken down.

Its currently for sale in Derry again with no log book and current owner has copied parts of my ad description here.

I have screenshots for all Donedeal ads for the last two years

Full story here on boards

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056497858

****Buyer Beware******

It's that time again for a change and I am now looking for a E39 M5.
(Thanks to Richie's spin in Mondello!!):D

Here is the details, spec and pics....

[/IMG]

2001 530d Sport Manual “Individual Order” Estoril Blue facelift model
Factory M Sport kit
18” M5 Original Wheels
245/40z R18 fronts and 265/35z R18 rears with M-Sport spare wheel in the boot
M5 OEM style Auto-fold electric heated mirrors just fitted
M5 Bumper Grill insert and black kidney grills.
Full Black leather interior with sports seats in excellent condition
Aluminium Trim with matching M gear knob
Cruise Control, Multi-function M sports steering Wheel
BMW Business Radio/Tape with 6 Disc Boot changer
Dual Zone Climate Control
A/C fully working and factory fit sunroof
Black roof lining
Tinted Windows by SolarGuard Cork
Xenon auto-level headlights with headlight washers and angel eyes
Auto Rain sensor wipers
BMW Immobiliser and alarm
ABS & DSC Traction Control
Nokia Bluetooth kit with cradle and leather arm support so no drilling into the dash and could be used for iPod cradle mount
Debadged on boot
NCT Jan’09 and 145k

[/IMG]

Full BMW Service history with stamps from new with the car including Murphy & Gunn, Capital Cars in Tullamore and also Martin O’Reilly in Sligo.

I bought the car privately from a bank manager in Leitrim who was the last owner and he had it serviced by the head mechanic in Martin O’Reilly BMW Sligo who was a neighbour of his. When I got it first in Oct’07, I then booked in for a service with Steven Murphy in MMW (Brilliant Indy and ex-Kevin O’Leary BMW) even though there was two lights left on the dash.

[/IMG]

Full Inspection 1 service with crankcase breather valve, all filters changed oil, air and pollen, front brake pads and replaced the splash panels underneath the front bumper which were cracked by previous owner from kerbing. Anti-roll bar links etc and this service was just over €800. Just after Christmas a new clutch and flywheel was fitted for €1200. Three new injectors of the six were also replaced in Aug’07 at Martin O Reilly BMW and confirmed by them on the phone. Brake Fluid has been replaced at 43k and 76k and also the coolant was flushed and done at 107k and all of this is printed in the service book. Anyone is more than welcome to call Steven in MMW regarding the car and I have a number for the previous owner Ronnie. The pixels on the odometer are in perfect working order as it is a common problem on all E39’s.
I also just fitted two new front tyres three weeks ago

[/IMG]

It has been remapped (225bhp 500nm) by Martin in AutoRemap and the torque is amazing! Even fuel consumption has improved and well recommend it to anyone who has a 530d. Transforms the car completely and plenty of power when you need it!

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

The car was in the bodyshop when I first got it as there was a small paint bubble just above the bumper on the quarter panel and have pictures of it. Nothing serious but I am very particular regarding my cars. I also got the boot lid done as there was a small bit of lacquer peeling (size of 20cent!) and was getting worse when washing the car and had it done when fitting and spraying the M5 mirrors.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

I will dig out the vin history from BMW as I got it before purchasing and also has warranty work done on it.

The price is €17250 ONO and is well minded for the miles and year.

It is the only estoril blue 530d in the country with M5 looks!

Very unique reg too 01-D-888!!

[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Sweet looking motor Philip....I've seen this around Cork and it's absolutely immaculate. Whoever buys it will be be getting one sweet motor. Good luck with the sale!

·
Premium Member
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya I could nearly do a straight swap John!!!

·
Premium Member
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Today alright Martin meeting the guy regarding the 02

·
Premium Member
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Bummer!! Viewing not till tomorrow now as he will be in Cork then.

Keep ya posted!

Cheers Cyrus for the EBay M5

Looks well modded but a new diff under 100k?

Doughnuts me thinks!! and not Dunk'ins!!

Price now €17,250

·
Registered
4 Posts
old tread i know .....

saw this e39 now on donedeal today for sale price is 4400 euro fitted with
19's some one took a big hit in the pocket on price :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Clocked the basterds!!!

I sold it to a lad in Dublin Wayne with 153k on it 4 years ago!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
i was tinking reading ur posts that you maybe were already the 2nd owner atleast and then as you said the milage is clocked back f**king unreal what peeps will do on a car like thats serious milage to clock off :mad::mad: id near txt ur man selling and tell em i looked at that car for sale a few years ago and it had 150k miles on it , whats up with the 110k miles now ? prob just wudnt reply bk to me ....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts