BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm in the process of buying a 03 320CI at the minute and wondering if there are any fitment issues with OEM 19'' Alloys.

Thanks

·
Registered
212 Posts
I could be wrong but the M3 rims (rear) look a if they wouldn't fit as the M3 has flared arches to take the deep concave dish of the OEM rear rims.

I'd get a loan of one and try before you buy a set - unless someone else can shed more light

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could be wrong but the M3 rims (rear) look a if they wouldn't fit as the M3 has flared arches to take the deep concave dish of the OEM rear rims.

I'd get a loan of one and try before you buy a set - unless someone else can shed more light
Thanks for that, I did manage to fit them in the end. I got 5mm machined of the rear and they only rub very occasionally. Lower profile tyre or arches rolled would sort it.

I have another type of wheel in mind now so these are up for sale at the moment on Donedeal in Meath.

Derek

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Thanks for that, I did manage to fit them in the end. I got 5mm machined of the rear and they only rub very occasionally. Lower profile tyre or arches rolled would sort it.

I have another type of wheel in mind now so these are up for sale at the moment on Donedeal in Meath.

Derek

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
19'' M3 alloys

I don't think I've ever seen a set so expensive.
Well if you price a genuine set they are €3200, then centre caps and tyres on top of that, replicas would be €12-1500 app. (Non staggered)

I think they are correctly priced, but that's only my opinion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts