BMW-Driver.net Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided that i will be selling my M3. I have it one year and I now intend to upgrade to either a newer car or a newer M3.

The car is due it's NCT on November 17th and the car has just been fully serviced and will get it's NCT service before the 17th.

I'll get some better photos up over the coming week but simply placing it here for anyone who is thinking of buying one.

Basics.

97k miles
manual
Half leather
18" black alloys
air con, climate control, blue tooth phone stereo, cd changer, electric mirrors, windows, sun roof, etc.

The car has some scuffs to some of the wheels, nothing unusual for a 10 year old car. In the NCT service I need to get the diff oil done, again this is nothing unusual in the M3. The underside of the front spoiler has scraping and did do when i bought it, it wasn't an issue for me.

I bought this car in late September of last year from Lambe O'Connor and I haven't had a single issue with it since. I did upgrade the lighting to OEM Xenon's, purchased here.

Price: I reckon €8250 is a fair price!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
i wondered where this car had gone to.....this car was floating around wateroford for several years....a chap working on a building site in ferrybank had it...i remember the half leather and the reg...

i was told she was always an original irish car but thats a long reg...do you know is she a uk import?

if shes orig irish then it the only other original white m3 sold here from new (besides mine)

best of luck with the sale mate....you will prob need to give a decent breakdown of the service history as some folks love reading that suff :D

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
looks to be very well priced!

Shouldnt hang around long!

bay and interior pics would help id say; as well as service history info as mentioned!

GLWS

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been assured that it is an original Irish car and during my recent service, it was also confirmed that the car was never crashed or tipped etc.

I have only done 5k miles in it, so only one service required, but there is a history of services in the log book.

The previous owner had it parked up for almost two years as far as I remember.

I'm due to do another wash, clay bar, polish & then a wax this weekend. I'll do an interior clean too and post photos. I'll stick on Done deal Monday and see how we get on.

Great car.

·
Not that interested..
509 Posts
are there no rear parking sensors? thought they came as standard on M3

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
looks in top condition
see her often at work
good luck with the sale
:)

Thanks ;)

I had a done deal offer by someone for an 04 745i, black with 21" Alpina and although it sounds appealing, I'd be more considerate for a Diesel and a little cash my way.

Priorities, priorities :)

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
Thanks ;)

I had a done deal offer by someone for an 04 745i, black with 21" Alpina and although it sounds appealing, I'd be more considerate for a Diesel and a little cash my way.

Priorities, priorities :)
I would imagine a 745i would be even harder to shift on than the M3! I think patience is the key here- it will defo sell at that price:)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I would imagine a 745i would be even harder to shift on than the M3! I think patience is the key here- it will defo sell at thtat price:)

I've had enquirers. Three so far.

Like any car, the NCT needs to be renewed and once it is, it'll be sold.

I'm trying to get a closer date to get the test done.

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
I've had enquirers. Three so far.

Like any car, the NCT needs to be renewed and once it is, it'll be sold.

I'm trying to get a closer date to get the test done.
You're in Blanch I see? I'm only down the road myself! I got my car tested in Fonthill last month- my NCT was out a few weeks and managed to get a booking within a couple of days. Keep looking at the NCT site! Ballymn looked pretty booked up the last time i checked

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You're in Blanch I see? I'm only down the road myself! I got my car tested in Fonthill last month- my NCT was out a few weeks and managed to get a booking within a couple of days. Keep looking at the NCT site! Ballymn looked pretty booked up the last time i checked
Yep, Blanch born and bred ;)

I'll get the diff oil done and then get it in, maybe even next week.

I was pulled by the guards two weeks ago, the NCT was out 7 weeks and booked in for a test 10 days before the Garda collared me. Everything in order, tax, insurance, license etc. Driving 14 years and not a blemish. B******d still summonsed me to court? I'd say it was down to driving an M3, but maybe I'm wrong.

This particular Guard in D15 seems to have made a fair reputation for himself and is ruthless.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.