BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That bloody NXT wax is fantastic. 30 mins to apply and buff off without breaking a sweat.Couldn't be easier and look at the results.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Looks fantastic Richie. It's amazing what a good wax can do for a car - it tends to attract a few extra glances when the car is just waxed...

·
Quattro Representative
2,187 Posts
not in a rush, but not got tons left. Going to give the car a damn good clean on saturday afternoon if the weather is pleasant down in sligo

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
Hi Richie,

Stunning!!

How could you even think about it...............!!!

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
NO WAY!!

This "relationship" must be serious ;)

I am sure you will have NO problem in finding a buyer - what are you going to drive, the 7?

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No,the 728i is up for sale on Carzone. I'm only gonna sell if I get the asking price. I've had offers recently for that money so I'm gonna see if people are gonna put their money where their mouth is.
I'm hoping to end up in an M3 Vert like this one I have my eye on

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
I must admit - I have a soft spot for the M3 Vert, just not sure how she would react if I changed, she wants a new car so there may only be trouble in store if I arrived home in something different before she gets her way;)

I took a drive in one, red with almost white interior, half leather dash etc.. I loved it, especially the way you can hear the thing with the hood down!!

BTW, what is AI's site?

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
I know, I know!!

I'm looking for a 316i or 318i, face-lift model (Sept. '01 onwards?), probably won't be in a position to actually purchase for another few months but if you see anything..........her preference is black with tan or brown leather - doesn't want much, eh?!?!

BTW, the car looks amazing on the web site, best of luck!

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Registered
363 Posts
Richie - love the touch with the lether gloves on the seat on the ad for the 728! Does it not have cruise - if it does, I would have thought of that as a selling point!
Your 323 looks great on Alans site, too!

Current: BMW E39 520i 2.0 SE Black 69k to infinity!

Still Technically Dyslexic!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts