BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So picked dis up the other day very clean car wit 9 months test,new luk clutch and new brake lines all around,new fk coilover and welded diff:confused2: never did like welders but till do a while.
Will be doin dis on a budget but who needs to spend a fortune to enjoy a bit of sideways action. Will keep ya posted on how I get on
Looking for a few parts also follow dis url
http://www.bmw-driver.net/forum/showthread.php?p=943961#post943961

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice looking car. Was it the one for sale in Cork?
Cheers pal but ya that's the1 pal got a good deal on it too. Did 400 miles in 1 day nd didn't skip a beat,rear tyres wore out tho for some reason:heh:so fingers crossed it will take the abuse

·
I know nothing about BMW
3,038 Posts
Looked very clean in the ad. Rare to see a clean 328i not drifted to death on these shores.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Even better in the metal the underneath of it has to b seen to b believe especially for a x English car. But I'd say she has seen a few roundabout nd the likes as the fella I bought it off of was a twin cam head but nothing it won't be gettin used to:D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shame to drift it as very few clean ones left in our fair island.
I'd agree pal but want some thing reliable nd too much money gone into the r32. And wanted 1 for years so best of both worlds really. Ya can't bate German and jap

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Looks far too clean to make a track car out of :(

I'd make it a "320" for tax reasons and just do the nice subtle stuff on it and keep it on the road if it was mine :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
So picked up two sets of these e34 wheels yesterday one good set wit good tyres nd the others r a bit rougher nd have huge 225/6015 that were supposedly on an M5??? Better b dry tomorrow to fit em. Nd got 2 sets of sparco 4 point harness two,roll on gettin a fixed back bucket seat next. Out of interest how much would I get for a full leather interior still in car so everything there. Usual wear on the drivers bolster nd need a clean but in good condition overall

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Best of luck with this build, clean looking car. Reminds me of how clean mine was I got it, look at it now! :eek:hwell: :eek:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ya have to have the battle scars pal but know ure car very well an inspiration more then anything. Was wonder wat oil,plugs and filter would ya recommend Paul
Quartz Racing 10W/50 from Micksgarage and just standard plugs and filter.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts