BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Oh yeah.... the interior! KIDS!!! Gum, Sweets, Crisps & Chocolate.....in massive doses!!

The leather needed a lot of work as well..... here's a 50/50

Would love to see the end results on these :)

·
Inspect-Correct-Perfect
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
does nobody beat there kids anymore? That jeep is a fucking disgrace. Those monkey s will grow respecting nothing

Probably end up running a logistics company or something.....

·
mr. Prawo Jazdy
1,049 Posts
damn me,that's a one dirty seatbelt over there
guessing it was cream few years back like the rest of interior
owner should detail himself more often:D

good job there Brian:)

·
Inspect-Correct-Perfect
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Professional Leather Preservation and Rejuvenation on 13 year old seats.

Process begins with overnight prepping using Surface Rejuvenator.

And another 5 stages tomorrow. I don't just clean and condition.... :cool:

·
Inspect-Correct-Perfect
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Couple of cars in for CQuartz treatment this week....

I couldn't resist doing it....

Levity helps now and then!

·
Inspect-Correct-Perfect
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)

·
Inspect-Correct-Perfect
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Thought I would never see the end of this one. I hate 16 hour days!! Thank you Subway Footlong for the sustenance!!

Pity there was no sunshine. I don't we're going to see any for a few weeks though!

·
Inspect-Correct-Perfect
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #38 (Edited)
Well last Christmas was my first silly season in business and you remember what the weather was like then! Nearly wiped me out! So at present, the schedule is clear enough. I've a few bookings in the first and second week of December for correction & winterizing but thats it at the moment for December.

There is a new version of CQ coming out in the New Year but I might have an advance release in the coming weeks. Its yet to be confirmed, but will come possibly come with a 2-year guarantee. Supposed to be harder and glossier as well! Can't wait to try it as they are really putting a lot of $$$$ into R&D of the systems.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Well last Christmas was my first silly season in business and you remember what the weather was like then! Nearly wiped me out! So at present, the schedule is clear enough. I've a few bookings in the first and second week of December for correction & winterizing but thats it at the moment for December.

There is a new version of CQ coming out in the New Year but I might have an advance release in the coming weeks. Its yet to be confirmed, but will come possibly come with a 2-year guarantee. Supposed to be harder and glossier as well! Can't wait to try it as they are really putting a lot of $$$$ into R&D of the systems.
Interesting, how does a 2year guarantee work on such a product though? Seems like a gimmic from the outside. But looking at cquartz on the web, seems like a great product!!

·
Inspect-Correct-Perfect
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Its been through all sorts of lab tests and qualifying criteria to determine longevity. Because its a coating that modifies the surface, it works in a different way to sealants that simply bond to form a barrier. It currently lasts up to 2 years anyway (on its own), although unofficially, maintainence with Reload will make it last longer.

I know what you mean about the guarantee. I will be examining it closely because, as you must have seen with dealer-sealant warranties, it usually involves a higher price to cover them in the event of re-application. (That's why they usually wriggle out of any sealant failure claims).

I prefer to keep things realistic and economical to clients so it will all be discussed and balanced before I decide anything.

Cheers
Brian

21 - 40 of 56 Posts