BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin at getting a set of ACS type 111 rims 18" very soon to keep the ACS theme so all I got to do now is try and sell my current rims

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
I love those wheels. A guy up north was selling a set with brand new tyres a few months back for £1400 - they were 19's as well. Was so tempted, but didn't have the cash at the time.

Theres a few sets on eBay.de at the moment.

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I seen them but I am getting a fantastic price at the dealers without tyres and if I can get teh vat of them and sell my own then it would be even better. there are two sets going on German ebay one type 111 and the other type 111 racing both 18"

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers Ken was lookin at them but I know the price will go mad on Sat and then organising cash transfers and shipping it might not be worth my while and then there is the problem if something is missing or they are not like those in the pic never know I might put an old bid in anyway

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Topazman

Lookin at getting a set of ACS type 111 rims 18" very soon to keep the ACS theme so all I got to do now is try and sell my current rims
How much do you hope to get for them?

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quote:Originally posted by JohnH

quote:Originally posted by Topazman

How much do you hope to get for them?
Don't know JohnH haven't looked up the dealer price for a set of my current rims so if anybody can help me out.. much appreciated

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:Originally posted by JohnH

How does €50 sound??
It sounds like SH1T and is that an offer for a valve [}:)]so JohnH try again [:-bonc01]

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Will be gettin rid of them soon hopefully before the end of the Month

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PM me an offer John and we can work from there or do you want to wait till I find out what a new set is worth to give you an idea on what to base your offer on, must find out what Richie sold his to Martin for to get an idea etc

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JohnH have you gone all quiet after I sent you the list prices of the wheels I know the ones are in US$ but its all I could find as the BMW Accessories brochure that I have only show the 17" ones and not the 18"

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Collected my new rims today and hope to fit them on Saturday if all goes to plan [:-bonc01]

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I only ordered them on Monday so they arrived this morning had to get the finances sorted over the weekend, got to keep the pressure on you ken

1 - 20 of 32 Posts