BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
United's dressing room minutes before kick off in the derby "Right I want 110% effort from the word go against this blue shit. Remember the bastards did us on the anniversary of Munich. If you dont win, those cockney fuckers at Chelsea will have 6 points on us. Now I don't care if you kick,punch or headbutt your way to victory, you must win this. Good luck". Then Fergie walks in & says "Thanks ref, I'll take it from here":D :D :D

·
Registered
416 Posts
i though it had decsended into a slaggin match my apologies

goal was within regulation time if you consider FA rule 25c subsection J

"play should not be ended ,either at full time or half time if the ball is in promising play in any final third (of the field of play) unless an UNNECCESARY amount of time has been added allready"

not to be a bollix but wasnt it motd that said it was pretty much on regulation time considering a sub and a long goal celebration bang on 90mins

·
Registered
416 Posts
i meant they have been playing badly

results are ok

flukes most of them did u see the leeds game

and a few other PL games

·
carcoversireland.ie
1,634 Posts
As a Leeds fan it kills me to say this but it is very simple.

Utd are a class above Liverpool and will be for many years to come.

Liverpool are a cup team and nothing more.

As i said very simple.

·
Blackburn for Europe....
1,261 Posts
United or Liverpool aint gonna win the league, its a Chelsea season i reckon.

Liverpool may have more points than United this time last year but their squad aint nearly as good, Liverpool wont win the league with Rafa, he's a twat, if Torres picks up a knock who comes in.........................................................................................hmmmm

and United aint as strong as last year, what team can be with the loss of a player like Ronaldo, a pre-madonna he is but he does the business.

These facts were brought to you by a dedicated Blackburn Rovers fan.....league champions 94/95

·
Rotaredom
599 Posts
As a Leeds fan it kills me to say this but it is very simple.

Utd are a class above Liverpool and will be for many years to come.

Liverpool are a cup team and nothing more.

As i said very simple.
Cup team... LOL...

As a Leeds fan you would have very little understanding of premier league football...

·
Registered
416 Posts
Liverpoo are a cup team though

and liverpool obviously havent a clue about the premier leaugue leave leeds out of it

·
Formerly E36_coupe
297 Posts
i though it had decsended into a slaggin match my apologies

goal was within regulation time if you consider FA rule 25c subsection J

"play should not be ended ,either at full time or half time if the ball is in promising play in any final third (of the field of play) unless an UNNECCESARY amount of time has been added allready"

not to be a bollix but wasnt it motd that said it was pretty much on regulation time considering a sub and a long goal celebration bang on 90mins
Ever so slightly off topic here but did anybody see wat happened carlton cole's goal last week??? If that rule is correct he was robbed blind!!

EDIT: if you didn't see it, just have a look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBgnRNxxAdI

1 - 20 of 206 Posts