BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im slightly drunk and prolly outta line here as im only new,
but does anyone wanna meet up maybe next saturday,get a few nice photos off the beemers all lined up maybe,
Cheers
Dar

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'd love to go to a meet, but I'll be doing judge-of-fact for the rally recce weekend.

Current: BMW E39 520i 2.0 SE Black 69k to infinity!

Still Technically Dyslexic!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm maybe we should organise one that suits all..
Ive no preference when,just be good to meet you all and have a good banter about beemers!!

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
Hi Dar,

no prob meeting up, if I'm free I'll meet up anytime,

cheers,

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Registered
673 Posts
Don't flame me here but the Car Club are havin a meet on the 5th Feb in Portlaoise. Might be worth combining it in some way as the group would be huge and a lot of the CC are members here anyway.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Richie is correct, the more the merrier ;)

Date: Sunday Feb 5th 2006
Venue: PJ Kavanaghs pub, main street, Portlaoise.
Time: 12/1pm (I think!)

Parking will be in front of the pub, PJ will be organising this.

It'll be cool to have everyone parked together.

So if anyone else (apart form BMWCC members) is interested, just reply to this and i'll add your name to the list.

C'mon lads, you know you want to!

www.bobs-shack.com
UUCMotorwerks & Forgeline wheels

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
I know how to get to Portlaoise but where is the main street? I know the train station, the GAA pitch and the Renault dealer - anywhere near those?

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
I live in Slane, I would head through Navan, Trim etc... I would then take the bypass and arrive in on the far side, near the GAA pitch, I used to work for a company who were based near there, I had to be there every Thursday so I know the road, just don't know the town very well, I know where the prison is ;)

richie_rvf

·
Registered
561 Posts
Ah the Prison, our most famous institution lol.

You just need to carry on past the GAA pitch, stright through the next roundabout, at the following roundabout go right and this brings you down the main street. Part of the main street is closed to renew the surface but just follow the road and keep to your right and it will bring you back on to the mainstreet. Here's my number 087 4122 134 if you need it.

I'll add your name to the list.

www.bobs-shack.com

·
Registered
561 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Bobs Shack

Ah the Prison, our most famous institution lol.

You just need to carry on past the GAA pitch, stright through the next roundabout, at the following roundabout (With clock in the centre) go right and this brings you down the main street. Part of the main street is closed to renew the surface but just follow the road and keep to your right and it will bring you back on to the mainstreet. Here's my number 087 4122 134 if you need it.

I'll add your name to the list.

www.bobs-shack.com
www.bobs-shack.com

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
Thanks for that Bob, I know the roundabout you mean so hopefully I should make it - I'll have to be very good at home for the next while ;)

Cheers.

richie_rvf

·
Registered
561 Posts
quote:Originally posted by richie_rvf

Thanks for that Bob, I know the roundabout you mean so hopefully I should make it - I'll have to be very good at home for the next while ;)

Cheers.

richie_rvf
No worries Rich.

@Darren - i'll put your name down aswell. I'm sure Richie and the whoever else is attending will meet up before somewhere.

www.bobs-shack.com

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
@ Dar I don't mind going the long way and meeting up somewhere.....

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
Hey Dar,

where do you live?

I don't mind either, anywhere on the Portlaoise side of Dublin ;)

Rich.

richie_rvf

1 - 20 of 44 Posts