BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator - E46 M3
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the hunt has begun for an Audi TT for my better half. Chances are I'll be heading over the water to pick one up in the new year, but while browsing carzone tonight I spotted this, first instinct is its a scam ! looks to be on UK plates too
What do you guys think ? I've emailed the guy for further info etc.

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=319881

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Saw that myself yesterday when I was going through another of my "I need a more sensible cheaper to run" car phase. Can't be right and looks like a scan alright.

Black Kidney Grills
CCFL Angel Eyes
Custom Aluminium Pedals
Stoptech Stage 1 Upgrade
Active Autowerke CAI

·
Administrator - E46 M3
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Am I right in saying - you have to pay to advertise on Carzone ?

·
Administrator - E46 M3
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a reply [:-fight]

Hi there, my name is Mark and I would like to tell you that the car is still for sale. The car is in 100% perfect condition both optical and technical. The car is on my name and I have all the service records books from the dealer up to date. I am the first and only owner of this beauty so far and I am selling it because I have moved to Germany for a few years with my wife and kids for business purposes and it's very
difficult to drive it in Germany. The car has never been involved in any kind of damage or accident so far. The car is with me in Germany, where I have a home and if you plant to buy it and you are serious about it I am sure we can find a way for you to buy the car . So please tell me if you are 100% serious about getting this car or you just asked about it out of pure curiosity.

Best Regards
DR MARK T. DAVINSON[:pirate]

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Then who is [email protected] then, seems he doen't know his name and he brought it from the UK to Germany what a chancer SCAM written all over

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Careful Brian you don't want the wrath of Daly Enterprises being released on your lovely dent free car [:-bonc01] and that picture is copyright to Bobs Shack can you see the similarity to Rodders and Mr.B

1 - 11 of 11 Posts