BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone bought one of those autodata cd's off donedeal for E40? or does anyone have a good copy for sale?

·
Registered
186 Posts
No i dint buy one of those discs but from what ive heard some of them cause hassle if you have anti virus protection on your computer,keeps bringing up a warning every time you turn the computer on etc..I was offered one for €90 last week but i decided to go for the books instead after hearing that....got 2010 technical data,diesel data and a timing belt book all for 140.3 books are brand new and never used just werent sold last year.A lot cheaper than the 2011 ones anyway and most of the cars i work on would be pre 2010 so might be worth a thought..;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You don't have a good link you have used yourself by any chance? A lot of them are bad links

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No i dint buy one of those discs but from what ive heard some of them cause hassle if you have anti virus protection on your computer,keeps bringing up a warning every time you turn the computer on etc..I was offered one for €90 last week but i decided to go for the books instead after hearing that....got 2010 technical data,diesel data and a timing belt book all for 140.3 books are brand new and never used just werent sold last year.A lot cheaper than the 2011 ones anyway and most of the cars i work on would be pre 2010 so might be worth a thought..;)
Thanks Gilbert, you got a good deal there, but I find the digital copies much easier to use and a lot lighter to carry around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts