BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 423 Posts

·
Ronin
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
hi guys.....
got this M3 in april and being meaning to do a thread for a while so i will go through it bit by bit.
was looking for one for a while and looked a few bad ones:eek::eek::eek: had a couple of the lads heads wrecked for a good while. so thanks to ultan,dave and alex for help and eventually the heads up when this one came up.
Chassis Number:

AE42136

Description:
M3 E30 LIM MECH LL S14 EUR

Type:

Production Date:

Warranty Start Date:

Paint:
308 U - Description not found

Upholstery:
0461 - Description not found

BEST Vehicle:
No

sales dealer:

sales country:
DE

Transient Customer:
International

Options
Ordered Options

Light-alloy wheels

Electric Tilt and Slide Steel Sunroof

Electric Windows - Front

Sun Blind - Rear - Manual

Floor Mats

Warning Triangle and First Aid Kit

Rear Headrests

Headlamp Wash + Intensive for Windscreen

Headlight range adjustment (low beam)

Description not found

Description not found

Satellite tuner

Rear compartment audio system

Roof aerial

Cassette Storage Box

German version

munich legends acquired it in 1998 and sold it to a customer in 06/98 with 84123KM. This chap spent a good bit on the car and fitted a KONI adjust suspension and a supersprint system.munich legends carried out all the work inc services
it was then traded in late 01 and resold on 25/01/02 with 114763KM for 11,125.00gpd
again it was looked after and serviced by the dealer and resold on 19/08/05 with 124183KM to ireland..
it was serviced and a milltek exhaust system by FAHYS garage.. anyway a few pics

Attachments

·
Ronin
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyway way when i got the car it was straight to conor in scullys for its P.D.I of sorts to get oil and service done. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Attachments

·
Ronin
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anyway all good but after the M1 meet disaster struck...NO NO NO NO nononononono....FOOKKING CARS ended up melting a piston in the 4th cylinder.. so back to scullys on flat bed:(:(:(:(

Attachments

·
Avus Blue Convertible
2,083 Posts
Ah that the car I was told about the other day when I was in there. Looks amazing can't wait to see it at a meet. Wish I went to cork now heard the car was lovely.

·
Registered
135 Posts
i met you on the m50 two weeks ago she looked class,
i was after picking up my 5 series. i didnt know the m3's went up to 91. def a car i have to get after seeing yours mate. i had a e30 325i sport but swapped for the 5 series.

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Surely u have more pics

·
Ronin
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
have to go through the rebuild and guess who didnt take any pics???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
2003 E39 525i
5,618 Posts
This got plenty of attention in Blarney.....deserved attention....sweet machine!

Conor doesnt look happy in that picture; did you tell him he wasnt getting paid or you've more work lined up??

One of Niall's "buddies" (contacts) own the ultra low angle loader?? That him inspecting how well the car is tied down! :p

·
Ronin
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This got plenty of attention in Blarney.....deserved attention....sweet machine!

Conor doesnt look happy in that picture; did you tell him he wasnt getting paid or you've more work lined up??

One of Niall's "buddies" (contacts) own the ultra low angle loader?? That him inspecting how well the car is tied down! :p
thanks dave... i have a pic of him when he got payed:D:D:D scully sent that flat bed lovely bit of kit

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
have to go through the rebuild and guess who didnt take any pics???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Not surprised after his carry on in Blarney and the hotel sure a camera would be lethal in his hands

·
Registered
901 Posts
This car is in a different league to the one's we looked at, I didn't think it would be possible to find one this clean.. it is mint!

Wheels,interior, milltek, ride height, camber :D are exactly how I would want my M3 to look.

The manner in which you handled the re-build with no expense spared says how well this car is going to be taken car of, not that it needs anything!

edit: get som pics up of the interior!

1 - 20 of 423 Posts