1,711 Posts

·
E63 Bmw 645Ci
4,576 Posts
I hope you did the course and got your shoulder flash

EH no :p but wanted something Irish so that did nicely

Fianoglach Airm, huh...?

Nice nick you`ve picked up there fella :D

Looking at your profille I think you can teach me some tricks like, cause I`m still shit in this game :D
Haha you'll get the hang of it just takes time , its a bit different to COD, u can't just run in guns blazing

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EH no :p but wanted something Irish so that did nicely

Haha you'll get the hang of it just takes time , its a bit different to COD, u can't just run in guns blazing

CoD its very dynamic, quick gameplay. Its absolutely entertaining. Its not realistic at all though - hence it attracts different kind of players (I play it purely for fun factor).

Battlefield is really good, but for a newbie without platoon it can be really boring at times (ie. running 600 meters to nearest flag to get a bullet in a head from a sniper... :(.

Anyway, I`ve done this Battle Log thing and added you, but I still can`t see you in my friends. I`ll send you a friend request in the evening.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any of you guys having problems with bf3 lag? What about bfbc2? I have it bf3 and moh on origin. Nick is scottfreee3
No, not really...?
If its there I wouldn`t know anyway, I don`t even know why me battlelog friends don`t appear on my PSN hence I can`t play with anyone from here.:(

·
mr. Prawo Jazdy
1,049 Posts
No, not really...?
If its there I wouldn`t know anyway, I don`t even know why me battlelog friends don`t appear on my PSN hence I can`t play with anyone from here.:(
you can't play with pc or xbox users if you a ps3 plyer(different servers)

add me as a friend and we can play:D

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you can't play with pc or xbox users if you a ps3 plyer(different servers)

add me as a friend and we can play:D
Yea, I`m a bit off an idiot :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Just realised there are small tiny little icons for different platforms on battlelog, that I didn`t spot last time...

Whats your nick...?

EDIT: FUUCKK. Nevermind last question. Sorry. I`m going mad.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts