BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had my e46's stock business radio out today and after putting it back in the radio doesnt mute anymore when the phone rings through the handsfree read the manual from the handsfree and i did see the wire whic should be connected, according to the manual its the Car Radio Mute, previously when the phone rang the radio actually said phone so im guessing theres a certain pin to connect this wire to? going to tackle this tomorrow and cant find much info onlinine myself any help before tomorrow evening much appreciated!!

·
Lone Star
272 Posts
i had my e46's stock business radio out today and after putting it back in the radio doesnt mute anymore when the phone rings through the handsfree read the manual from the handsfree and i did see the wire whic should be connected, according to the manual its the Car Radio Mute, previously when the phone rang the radio actually said phone so im guessing theres a certain pin to connect this wire to? going to tackle this tomorrow and cant find much info onlinine myself any help before tomorrow evening much appreciated!!

Is it the ck3000 Bluetooth module u have?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts