colour topaz blue

68k miles with bmw service history to 60k then serviced independently

Car was originally english was brought in to eire in late 2009

Previous owners. 2 in total one english and one irish

Nct 4/2012 tax 02/2011

17 inch genuine bmw wheels

Aircon,remote central locking alarmed immobilised,

Electric windows and mirrors,center armrest

Overall the car is in very good condition , it has two flaws one theres a small hole around the size of a one cent coin on the driver seat and theres a mark in the rear bumper as you can see in the photo otherwise its perfect

I never took pics of the interior :eek: i will get them today but the interior is grey cloth with aluminium trim and 3 spoke sports wheel

if anyones any interest pm me or post here thanks :)

price : 3,250

·
wannabe beemer driver
631 Posts
jasis its amazing gar all the things you do for people on this site and not one comment on your ad, so seein how no other c**t has bothered saying it, best of luck with the sale, that car is for nowt

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jasis its amazing gar all the things you do for people on this site and not one comment on your ad, so seein how no other c**t has bothered saying it, best of luck with the sale, that car is for nowt
on the beer curran :D:D the compacts not to everyones taste i knew that when posting it :)

·
Chuck Norris's Nemesis
965 Posts
How is it that it has only done 9k miles in the last 6 years (service showing @ 59k miles in Jan '05) ? :confused:

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
How is it that it has only done 9k miles in the last 6 years (service showing @ 59k miles in Jan '05) ? :confused:
it was just sitting in a garage in england laid up wasn't been used was brought to ireland end of 2009 we bought it at the start of 2010 with 60k on it theres now 67,674k on it
and its 16.31 21st may 2011 :)

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
this is being sold today to a cash crowd for 2,400e so if anyone want its for that before its gone let me know

please dont come out tyre kicking

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.