Visors €40
Lowering Springs €130
HIDs €85 (with fittings)
M3 Boot Spoiler €69
Roof Spoiler €60
AC Schnitzer Style Roof Spoiler €99
Black Kidney Grills €85
Angel Eye Ring LED Bulbs €65 (H11)

M-Tech and M3 Bumpers and kits Available to order and price POA.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Hi,

Can you please elaborate a bit more on the following E60 items:

M-Tech Rear Lights €95 - tail lights?
Angel Eye Rings €70 - is this an LED for the rings or are these actual rings? Also the E60 headlights are sealed/glued so no way to get inside but cutting?
Angel Eye Head Lights €270 - is this just one side halogen headlight? All E60 come with angel eyes be it halogen or xenon, only thing is the halogen ones are not as visible due to being powered by T10 bulbs

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey JM1,

No what I mean by m3 lip is just the small m3 style lip (like that on m3) but in 5 series fitment so just a small lip that sits on the boot!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey SD,

Apologies I had a few mistakes that I had'nt noticed in the advert as I had just used the e39 advert as a template for it so I have edited now. The 04-06 model uses a h11 fitment led bulb in the ring which we do in a canbus version and the pre 04 model uses a t10 regular parking bulb which we also do in canbus version for €20 a pair! Apologies for the confusion and any further questions let me know!

Thanks
Michael
MCG Auto-Styling

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Hey SD,

Apologies I had a few mistakes that I had'nt noticed in the advert as I had just used the e39 advert as a template for it so I have edited now. The 04-06 model uses a h11 fitment led bulb in the ring which we do in a canbus version and the pre 04 model uses a t10 regular parking bulb which we also do in canbus version for €20 a pair! Apologies for the confusion and any further questions let me know!

Thanks
Michael
MCG Auto-Styling
No worries. I just thought you got some new fancy headlights that I've never seen before :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
prices

cambo, sean - full plastic kits with all mesh and fogs including side skirts are €950 in plastic

Visors are for front doors and in stock at €40!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts