BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had enough of this club/forum it has no sense of humor and is full of wankers that delete anything that I post that they don't like so from now on I won't be doing future Meguiars Group Buys or helping in anything this club organises and when my membership runs out I won't be renewing it, glad I got that of my chest

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I only post quality stuff as you know and this was all clean and no flesh exposed at all but Big Brother (Old Grandpa) must have got a woody and deleted it then

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Not a fan of the club myself to be honest - its a way to subsidise the UK regions as far as I'm concerned, and considering the decent events (except Mondello) are organised outstside of the club structure theres no point in paying 50 quid a year for it... especially that shite excuse of a magazine that comes through my door :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
Ah, lads, don't be mean....

....on second thoughts....

Current: BMW E39 520i 2.0 SE Black 69k to infinity!

Still Technically Dyslexic!

·
Registered
561 Posts
If it wasn't for all you guys there would be no reason for an Irish region in the first place. I think it's nice to be part of a club that is recognised by the manfacturer even if it is BMWGB. IMO it's still an invaluable resource for help with DIY jobs, advice for mods and to gain feedback from other members experiences. You don't have to renew your membership but you can still use the forum, no harm no foul.

T-man, when are you gonna start posting some sauce on here??

As Mike said, when are we all gonna meet to get this BMW-Driver.net baby rockin' and rollin'?

www.bobs-shack.com
UUCMotorwerks & Forgeline wheels

·
Registered
363 Posts
If it hadn't been for bmwcc, I wouldn't have met any of you lot, and I wouldn't be typing this now!!!

Current: BMW E39 520i 2.0 SE Black 69k to infinity!

Still Technically Dyslexic!

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
I think thats it alright... can be infuriating at times. I think most people use a variety of forums anyway - I'd be on bmwcarmag forums and e46fanatics more than the CC forum - those are where I'd get most benefit, mainly due to the number of people on them I suppose. Its the club, not the forum that really winds me up though...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts