BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, Most of you know about this already but thought i'd start a new post to get an idea of numbers attending. All are welcome.

Metting in PJ Kavanaghs pub, main street, Portlaoise.

Date: Sunday 5th Feb.

Time: 12pm

The meeting is to discuss events/meets for the coming year. This is a club for enthusiasts, so if you are interested in spending a few hours in the company of like minded people for a bit of craic then come along.

Reply to this topic if you will be attending please.

Cheers.

www.bobs-shack.com
UUCMotorwerks & Forgeline wheels

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
I think so - can't have Dar waiting for me!!

If I take off suddenly from Portlaoise it's because my old boss is looking for me - and a replacement gearbox for a Laguna ;)

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
Hey Dar,

11 sounds good to me, I might try to get there a little earlier, how strict is the 12 start?

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
not very strict and it all depends on the parking provided by Mr Bradford as to how far away we have to park and then walk....

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Nice one I'll relax more at the meet then

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
I'm off home now - and I don't have the best web access from home, so, I'll see y'all either at the Poitin Stil or Portlaoise on Sunday!!

Cheers,

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
11am at the poitin it is

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Nice little run down and back up today and then there were the few laps of Portlaoise and then the local Max Power brigade appeared outside Portlaoise almost digging a hole into the road when they saw us parked up, nice to meet a few new faces also

·
Nev
136 Posts
i particularly liked the green opel corsa! but seriously it was nice to meet the faces beind the names, and i have to say there is a sound bunch of dedicated lads putting alot of work in behind the scenes, fair play to ye. Id also like to say thank you to PJ Kavanaghs for the coffee and grub. As a first timer to one of these meets I was made to feel welcome,and in my opinion that goes a long way to making others feel welcome to join up and promote yer club, thanks again i enjoyed it,Nev.

·
Registered
252 Posts
yeah good day nice turnout .. couple of more new faces , and a beautiful vw jetta with bm wheels not to be missed

///MACKEROO1

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
OHHH Yeah Pleaseee "MTV PIMP HIS RIDE":D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts