BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Autoremap are pleased to announce that we are now expanding our range of products and services. We now supply & fit carbon air boxes from two of the leading manufactures in Europe, Goke Carbon and Mac Motoren. Our aim is to supply the best aftermarket CSL style airbox ever released using upto date cutting edge manufacturing processes

Part of what makes the E46 M3 CSL special is the carbon airbox and it's ability to produce what is probably one of the best noises of any sports car.

The advantages over any other modification are that no other gives as much power gain and the noise is not like that of an exhaust system. An exhaust system introduces additional noise at idle, part throttle and full load driving. An airbox upgrade makes no extra noise at idle, you can drive under partial load without hearing it. It's only heard when you apply large amounts of load at engine speeds over 2500 rpm.

Until now not many tuning companies have been successful in fitting a good quality carbon airbox and making the engine run like a factory unit. There has always been a trade off in some way or another be it fuel economy, rough idle or poor performance.

Autoremap now offers a carbon airboxes of extreme high quality from 100% pre preg carbon mated with an Evolve custom MAFLESS Alpha-N ECU Remap which allows perfect running of the engine while at the same time taking advantage of the increased airfliow.

We supply all parts for fitting including breather hoses, CSL Dipstick, air intake temperature probe relocation kit for self fitting and also a full fitting service available.

These systems are available for all BMW M-power engines

For the E30 M3, E34 M5, there are several variations depending on the configuration of the engine.

We are also now able to source other performance upgrades ranging from exhausts, suspension and brake upgrades etc..

If anyone has any interest just send me a pm for pricing, I hope to have all the products listed on my website over the coming weeks but here are a few example to start with

One thing I will say don't confuse these with cheap eBay carbon airboxes, these are some of the best on the market.

Mac Motoren

E30 M3

For the E30 M3 there are several variations depending on the configuration of the engine.

E36 M3
BMW M3 E36 CSL carbon airbox for S50 and S52 engines with integrated air filter fitting for BMW M3 E36 and BMW Z3 M models.

E46 M3/Z4m
This two-part built airbox we offer for alpha-n as well as modified for MAF-use. The air filter can be integrated analoge the original CSL-airbox. You can choose between 120mm, 160mm and 200mm diameter of the inake fitting.

Z3m s50

Z3m s54

E92 m3
The original BMW Airbox has been modified in terms of design, sound and volume. The airbox surfaces are completely made of carbon fiber whereas the basis remained in its original condition. The design in connection with sight-carbon is a real eye-catcher in comparison to the original. The special vibration property of the carbon fiber also gains a racing sound which gives the driver a feedback corresponding to the car.

V10 M5 & M6
The original BMW Airbox has been modified in terms of design, sound and volume. The airbox surfaces are completely made of carbon fiber whereas the basis remained in its original condition. The design in connection with sight-carbon is a real eye-catcher in comparison to the original. The special vibration property of the carbon fiber also gains a racing sound which gives the driver a feedback corresponding to the car.

Göke Carbon

BMW M3 E36 CSL style Carbon Airbox

BMW E36 M3 / Z3 M Coupe standard Carbon Airbox

BMW E46 M3 Carbon Airbox

BMW M3 E46 Racing Airbox Kit

BMW E92 M3 Carbon Airbox

BMW Z4 M Carbon Airbox

BMW E39 Carbon Airbox Top
This airbox surface is made of 100% carbon fibre and will be delivered with a carbon-sight finish. The top cover consists of the carbon-sight surface and an inner frame. Through the identic receptacle the original airbox can be modified easily by replacement of the surface. A further advantage is the possibility to save and to use the original bottom of the airbox.First and foremost design and sound are the added values of this item.

BMW M5/M6 V10 Carbon Airbox

BMW M5 E34 Carbon Airbox for 3.6 & 3.8

BMW E30 M3 Carbon Airbox

BMW M3 E30 S14 replica carbon airbox

Martin

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
Look savage Martin!

What's the deal with using carbon? Is it all to do with heat resistance? E39 M5 one looks sweet!

Richie.

·
Registered
807 Posts
great stuff, best of luck with the new venture

you wouldnt have a picture of any of these we could look at :p

Reactions: AutoRemap

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Look savage Martin!

What's the deal with using carbon? Is it all to do with heat resistance? E39 M5 one looks sweet!

Richie.
Hi Richie it depends on what car you are talking about but with the m5 it’s about looks and sound only. The special vibration property of the carbon fibre gives it a more aggressive sound

I agree, group buy anyone:D
I'm sure that could be arranged with a nice discount;)

looks amazing

but if i had to ask the price i cant afford it

best of luck with then
Sadly good carbon boxes don't come cheap, we can get cheaper ones but in my option they are not worth it.

·
Premium Member
2,621 Posts
Pm price for E39 M5 Martin! May as well get the ball rolling!!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
As some of you know i have put up a few posts about these air boxes in the last few weeks as im on the hunt for one... Only thing is nobody does the Alpha N Tune over here..

Its £770 to get all the gear sent over from Evolve for the remap but woupd prefer it done here from Martin on a rolling road...

I think Geoke one will work with my own maf so i might go ahead and buy one and then when it can be remapped over here get it done...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts