BMW-Driver.net Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Lads,
I regret to inform ye that we have to postpone the show by a month. Logistic reasons has pushed this decision and frankly we wouldn't be ready due to other commitments.
The options were to cancel the show altogether or b postpone.

We went with the latter and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Lads,

Thought I'd give a quick update.

At this stage a lot of the plans are in place and with a new field layout. The truck has gone out this morning to pick up the squashed car and we've got a proper tug-o-war rope this year so we'll have a bit of craic with that. There's an auto jumble stands and a parts registry so if your looking for a hard to find item try avail of that

Home cooked burgers on the BBQ, bouncy castle, face painting and all the favourites of previous years. So lots of fun for the petrol-heads and the kids..

Tbh we're still short on the 02, so if know someone or you have one. Try trailer, pull or drag them over them over. There's one lad towing a 02 from Donegal, there's dfair commitment in that!!

Mark has no issue accommodating them for a while if you get them here.. Will be great to start a register of them in Ireland.

Hope to see ye there.
Tom

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Lads,
On behalf of the team in Mark Allens and the BCI crew just want to thank all who turned up today. We had 27 02s in total which was fantastic. 40+ e30s and loads of interesting BMWs. So to all who came either as and exhibitor or a spectator thanks. All the best. Tom

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I'll second that. Great show, well set up and great facilities. Great to see so many cars and also to catch up with a few people I haven't met in the flesh for a while.

Its always good to chat about cars with people whose eyes don't glaze over about the subject after a few minutes!

Well done to all the organizers, and thanks.

Reactions: Curley
1 - 7 of 7 Posts