BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok same as used to be on octane.. idea is simple.. If someone was traveling the country and had spare room in the car or boot. Could they pick up something ie tyres or say a head lamp and drop it further down/up the country, if it didnt put them out of the way. All free help a brother out kind of thing.

For example tommrow I will be leaving New Ross and heading to Dublin. Spending the day there ( mapping car's ) and comming back down again. I'll be going up the M9 past kilkenny, carlow etc and comming home the N11 maybe. So I can pick up or drop off anything on that route. As I'm not in a rush it doesnt bother me.

This is where I'll be all day: North West Business Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15

·
I know nothing about BMW
3,038 Posts
Ok same as used to be on octane.. idea is simple.. If someone was traveling the country and had spare room in the car or boot. Could they pick up something ie tyres or say a head lamp and drop it further down/up the country, if it didnt put them out of the way. All free help a brother out kind of thing.

For example tommrow I will be leaving New Ross and heading to Dublin. Spending the day there ( mapping car's ) and comming back down again. I'll be going up the M9 past kilkenny, carlow etc and comming home the N11 maybe. So I can pick up or drop off anything on that route. As I'm not in a rush it doesnt bother me.

This is where I'll be all day: North West Business Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15
That my friend is a cracker of an idea! :cool:

If it's any help to anyone I travel Waterford to Wexford and back most weekends also with no real pressure time wise.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I am located in Castlebellingham, Co Louth. I head up to Belfast most weeks. i also go over and back to Stirling in Scotland every few weeks.

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wonder can we sticky it up..save having to search for it ? Never know, could help someone out someday

·
Registered
104 Posts
My buddy drives to cork every Sunday and back to Waterford every Friday! If that's any use!

Also is anyone hardly going to co. Derry in the next week or two!? Needs parts collected

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi all.

I'm new here and been browsing a while and just joined. Think this is a great idea. I'm in Derry at the moment and heading south tomorrow evening for the midlands. If I can be of help let me know.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
I'm new here and been browsing a while and just joined. Think this is a great idea. I'm in Derry at the moment and heading south tomorrow evening for the midlands. If I can be of help let me know.
Great first post! Helpful straight out of the traps! Welcome aboard, and get a thread up on that 635d.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks!! Been lurking here a while. Not one for forums generally but everyone on here seems real enthusiasts and generally good natured. Love the 635. Went to the darkside and bought an A8. All I can say is glad to have seen the light and back behind the propellor again.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts