BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
100% copy of standard OEM BONNET for 99-03 BMW E46 Coupe / CI / M3 !!!
Made of HIGH QUALITY FIBREGLASS REINFORCED POLYMER inside and outside layers + white gelcoat from the outside.

This part is an exact copy of the standard OEM part, so you can fit all standard hinges and locks. All fitting points for lock and hinges are in place.
When painted, you won`t see the difference between this, and standard metal equivalent!!!

There are 3 HUUUGE ADVANTAGES using fibreglass parts.

YOU LOOSE WEIGHT!
IT`LL NEVER RUST!
IT FITS AND LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE FACTORY M3 BONNET

This part weights about 6-6.5kg, so comparing to the standard is as light as a feather. Huge weight savings!

This fibreglass bonnet is a perfect modification whether you need a replacement part
or modifing your car for road/track use and more performance.
Because we all know that THE BEST WIGHT IS THE LIGHTWEIGHT!

Please note that this part is made to the highest standards and fits perfectly. However as with all fibreglass parts, some very minor sanding may be required on some applications. These parts come brand new, white in colour and unpainted. Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery as these parts are made to order.

Price 310 euro + 60 euro shipping
prices include BMW-Drive.net discounts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At what price?
The same as M3 one, that`s why I need 1st order for at least 5 of them.
If I meant to make only 1 as a special order it would cost over 800 euro (new moulds, lots of tests, wasted material to make it perfect)

·
1,938 Posts
The same as M3 one, that`s why I need 1st order for at least 5 of them.
If I meant to make only 1 as a special order it would cost over 800 euro (new moulds, lots of tests, wasted material to make it perfect)
Ok lets get the ball rolling

1 Tomash
2 COUPE ///M

1 - 7 of 7 Posts