BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Keep it clean
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BMW history check UK.

How does one go about checking the service history on a BMW in the UK, im sure many of you guys have done this before. I have the VIN and Reg and I know where it was bought.

Does BMW have a national UK database?

Cheers Lads

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Thers a few lads on pistionheads who can do it and there was a lad on here who done it too when a E46 M3 came up but i cant remember his name

·
Premium Member
2,833 Posts
if its ever been in a dealership in the uk, they will have it on record, i had to check something before on a bmw and i just picked a random bmw dealership in the uk phoned them up, gave them the vin no. and they told me all the history of the car.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Just call BMW customer services, you will get put through to a call centre in the UK who will give you all the info. you need to know, including the original factory spec/order.
BMW recently changed the number to get service info to a premium rate number in the UK. Info below.

http://www.bmw.co.uk/bmwuk/about/cservices

·
Registered
5,511 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
BMW history check UK.

How does one go about checking the service history on a BMW in the UK, im sure many of you guys have done this before. I have the VIN and Reg and I know where it was bought.

Does BMW have a national UK database?

Cheers Lads

Send an email to BMWIrelandCIS (at) bmwfin.com ( remove the spaces). I have sent them an email a few times and they will send you back all the spec and service history of the car, then all you have to do is match it up with the service book

Martin

·
E63 Bmw 645Ci
4,575 Posts
Send an email to BMWIrelandCIS (at) bmwfin.com ( remove the spaces). I have sent them an email a few times and they will send you back all the spec and service history of the car, then all you have to do is match it up with the service book

Martin
What would you put on email martin ?? Chassis number ??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello guys,

I know that this post is quite old but I might give an update for the ones that are still searching to check their cars like I do. Since the BMW dealers in my area doesn't provide you with any info about the cars because you have to be the owner, I found tried a couple of websites that does that. The best one was bmwhistoryreport dot com which gave me everything that I looking for about my new M5.

Hope I could contribute in solving your problems too!

Cheers, Albert

1 - 12 of 12 Posts