BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with BMW seal an protect. Ordered a F10 and the dealer claims that it will seal the leather and make it easy to keep clean (oyster leather seats - will need all the help I can get to keep them nice and spotless) The hard wax claims to keep the car shining like new for longer and it gives a coating on the wheels. They give a 2 year added warrantee for this and give some care products too.

The bad part is that it adds 450€ to the price ! ( I did get a large trade in discount to make up for the options that I added.

Most forums say its not worth it.. If anyone has any exp with it-please give me some feedback on this,are there any other options that will give the same or better protection.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I bought seal and protect for my last 330 and no it's not worth it! Should be called steal and protect! Buy I can say the BMW hard wax is very good and the carpet spray stuff makes it really easy to clean the carpets afterwards! I don't know how it's costing so much as I bough mine and applied it myself and it definitely wasn't more than €150 or I wouldn't have bothered! It's applied by the dealer as when I bought the kit I noticed the dealers smaller bottles were still inside!! I'll see can I dig it out and get a pic!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts