BMW-Driver.net Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone !
I'm very close to purchasing a BMW 318i 2L petrol as a project car/drift car to use for the weekends and have some fun with it off road.
It's a 2003 model with 80k miles on it, it's a bit rusty and definitely needs a wash, but its very cheap which is ideal for a project car that will be definitely used fairly harshly.
Is there any tips or anything I should be looking out for before I pay for it ? I'm going to see the car on Thursday and it's my first BMW so I rather ask.
Any help will be appreciated !

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone !
I'm very close to purchasing a BMW 318i 2L petrol as a project car/drift car to use for the weekends and have some fun with it off road.
It's a 2003 model with 80k miles on it, it's a bit rusty and definitely needs a wash, but its very cheap which is ideal for a project car that will be definitely used fairly harshly.
Is there any tips or anything I should be looking out for before I pay for it ? I'm going to see the car on Thursday and it's my first BMW so I rather ask.
Any help will be appreciated !
Message wellsjames623 @gmail .com he has it for sale in good condition and cheap price you can shoot him a text if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.