BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right, as I have proposed in the previous thread I threw up - car of the month with a twist. Focused towards one model (yes this will be finished fairly quickly but it will be a bit of fun. )

This will include all models (coupe/saloon/estate/cab/M3)
Nominations to be thrown in the posts before with Username/1 pic

Because thus will be probably be a close affair there might be a need for multiple choices in the poll.

·
I know nothing about BMW
3,038 Posts
Great idea. A bit more involved maybe than first thought. There's a good few on here. :cool:

http://www.bmw-driver.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45299

You've listed a nice selection but the more I think of it there are several, several others here that are also worthy of being there.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I know there are lots - lots - lots more, just had a quick look through the past cars of the month and took the pictures.

Im looking for other members to nominate cars in their posts (much like the car of the month poll and it will be compiled at a later date)

I believe if there is enough nominations and selections that further polls could be devided into the type (coupe/cab etc) or just have this poll that a range of selections (ie pick 5 from above coupe/cab/estate/saloon/M3) could be chosen and there would be no need for subsequent polls

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Mine - now relatively rare early and unmodified e36 coupe - recently departed and much missed.

View attachment 38666

Reactions: Andy
1 - 6 of 6 Posts