BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My CCC unit recently stopped functioning and now I have tyre pressure alerts on the dashboard which cant be switched off. I check the tyres regularly and they are at the correct pressure. In addition my screen and iDrive are no longer working.

I have gone to the dealers and they are saying i need to pay a huge amount of money for a new one! The car is 8 years old now.

Surely i can pick one up second hand? Does anyone know where i could get one. Have part no. etc

Has anyone had a similar experience?

thanks

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
EBay is your best bet to pick one of these units up. There's loads available on there:

http://www.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313&_nkw=e90+ccc&_sacat=0

You need to have the new unit coded to your car. Your car should ideally be upgraded to the latest software so everything is on the same version. There are a few people out there that can do this type of thing for you. Check Adverts.ie for Germaniks, he might even be able to locate a unit for you.

·
Registered
91 Posts
If you are changing the iDrive and are planning to keep the car, fit the new Nav unit its lights years better than the old CCC unit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts