BMW-Driver.net Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClubSport Weighted GearKnob Group Buy

7K views 170 replies 25 participants last post by  GerH 
#1 · (Edited)
DEADLINE WEDNESDAY 26th OCTOBER FOR NAMES
DEADLINE FRIDAY 28th FOR MONEY

Thanks to JohnDoe we have the opportunity to have a group buy on the ClubSport Weighted Gear Knobs aka ZHP.

These are literally pull off and put on and AFAIK they are sutible for e39's aswell

PRICES:

€55 with 5 or more orders

€50 with 10 or more orders

PAYMENT:

Cash is king to me, perhaps a meet (see my Sig) to gather money from people. I do have a paypal account and will except it if its a last resort as the stress of having to post and all!

COLLECTION:

Im in South Dublin, Ill see people around and give theirs to them, can also arrange a meet or something to get them to people.

Some cheesy reviews to help convince you to buy one ;)

.....well worth buying - has eliminated the very slight notchiness of my gearbox and made the whole gear change smoother and more positive.
Clubsport and normal M sport gear knobs are the same size and shape and have the same metal band at the bottom. The clubsport version is approx 100 grams heavier and definitely provides a more positive throw. I changed my standard version to the clubsport version from Cotswold BMW and it made a nice improvement to the feel of the gearchange.
Definately worth buying, looks nicer and makes the gear change so much sweeter, like having a new gearbox!!

Some Images found with Google

See less See more
#37 ·
Attention: could people who have added their names to the list start to organise a means of getting the money to me. I am around Dublin city and both north and south side on mostly daily basis. Anyone from outside Dublin PayPal is an option but I ain't travelling!

There is a monthly Leinster meet happening on the 30th at Maynooth, can collect there too.

Ger

#40 ·
For the last group buy I done, I provided bank account details for people to wire the cash direct to me. Saves a LOT of bother Jurr. Just make sure they put a reference name against the transfer to you.

For delivery. I parked up in the Spawell on 2 occasions and hand delivered myself :D One other lad couldnt make that, so I met him elsewhere. But that was just 1 exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.