BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be receiving an order of CSL style front bumpers soon, fitment is for E46 M3 only. Our retail on these will be €485, price for the first 3 pre-orders from members on here will be €400. We won't be able to repeat this price outside of this initial batch of orders!!

The bumpers are made from PP, and have carbon fibre front flippers, mesh and licence plate holder.

Photos are below

Attachments

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Bumpers are now in stock. 2 remaining, €485. Unfortunately due to costs this price won't last, after these 2 bumpers the price will be increasing.

If you want to view a bumper before purchase just get in touch with me or Ken. We'll have one sprayed and fitted to Kens car soon.

Heres a pic of one of the bumpers, number plate holder is not fitted in the pic.

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
We had a bumper sprayed and test fitted it to Kens car today. Fitment is very good, there's a little bit of work involved in fitting it so if you're not handy with this kind of work we'd suggest getting a bodyshop to fit it. Heres a few quick pics, not the best weather to be fitting a bumper in !

·
I hate having no car :(
1,732 Posts
just stumbled across this thread that looks the nutz wonder would it look ok in topaz or would it look just wrong seeing as the CSL doesnt come in topaz.

·
I hate having no car :(
1,732 Posts
CSL didn't come in carbon black either :D

Heres the same bumper on a TB car -

Tought it came in grey and black or was it different shade of black. you put that picture up to try get dosh out of me and i think it's after working ill be onto you after i get back into work in a few weeks for a few bits and one of these bumpers too that picture of the topaz M3 sealed the deal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts