BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am beginning to think about my new wheels a bit more now (wiping most of the thread off my tyres at Mondello played a lartge part in this)

Am still undecided on whether to go for the Velocity CSL reps or the BBS Ch's - both will actually work out similarly priced once shipped.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
673 Posts
I'm not 100% sure about the Velocity CSL reps...I can't decide whether they look good or not.
The BBS CH's are nice but lack a dish. For the same money you'll get a dished rim which will really improve the rear stance of the car.

Sayin that the ch's look shit hot here:

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
If you are decididing between the CSL reps or the BBS Ch's go for the Ch's tasty rim and look the business are you still going for 19's?? BBS Lm's look smaller than they are because of the split rim. Have you any other choices and it all depends on what look you want Ken probably the agressive look if that twin Ben is going to get hold of the keys

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Only other wheel I think I'd go for would be the ACS Type III's!! Want to go for 19's alright. After looking at the two cars I posted above, the CH's would be my preference at the moment too! Will probably have to wait till January though

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you're feeling flush, you can go with wheels.ie, you'll pay a fortune for them though. I'm looking in Germany for mine - €2100 for 19's with Dunlop SP9000 tyres - the tyres alone would cost about €1400 over here. Its €150 to ship too...

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
I know that Antan in Ballymount are official importers of BBS alloys but don't know about their prices have a look at their website at www.antan.ie

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Don't think they'd match the German or UK prices though - the LM wheels alone are €4K here, €4K in the UK complete with Toyo Proxies...

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
CH's all the way Ken not seen many cars with them around and in 19" they would look awesome, you know you want them for Xmas

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You're right !! I do want them for Xmas - fat chance of me getting what I want though!! Have the get my body kit sprayed, my CSL bootlid sprayed, my exhaust fitted & my inlet manifold fitted. Also have to tax the car and just renewed my insurance :(

Annual bonus is in February though!! So will be buying then I think

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Ken you can always get a loan on the strenght of your bonus and do the lot in one go so that you car looks the business for Mrs Claus now that she is a lot younger [-crzwom]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts