1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold my e46 last month :(

and bought
myself a 320d e90 M-Sport:)

The new car has a few nice extra, black leather seat, Bmw bluetooth kit, automatic dimming mirror, electric folding mirrors, led puddle lights.

I had parts waiting to go on the new car before I even bought it.
Unfortunetly I have no before pics but here is a list of the things I have had done over the past month.

First was the suspension, I fitted a set eibach prokit
Then a set of 20mm spacer. The car sits a tab lower but handles so much better.

I fitted 4 new falken 452 tyres and got rid of the runflats, this is by far my most recommended mod, the difference in ride quality is amazing.

I fitted a M rear spoiler, which I ordered from Teddy in SS motorsport, great service.

I replaced the front grill with a gloss black bmw performance grill.

This was then complemented by a set of bmw blackline taillights.

I hated the original halogen headlights so I replaced them with Depo headlights with the new led indicators. I had to wait a while to fit these because I ordered an upgraded set of leds to fix the awful spreading of light around the angel eye from the original led bulbs.
I didn't take the time today to try capture the angel eyes properly on the camera but they do look so much better in reality then in the pictures below.

Next was a 6K HID kit to complement the new projectors.

I ordered up a 335d diffuser from BMW and then went up to Jon Exhaust in Newry to have a custom dual exit exhaust made.

I went for 3" tips as I was looking for a more subtle stock look rather than the 4" which I have seen. IMO 4" is way to big.

A nice german reg to finish it off for the month!

I have probably forgot a few minor things but here are a few quick pics I took this evening.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Sweet car well done!

·
2007 LCI E60 535d MSport
4,722 Posts
Stunning!

where did you get the headlights and who done the 335 conversion?
Its probably one of the best 335 conversions ive seen to be honest.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stunning!

where did you get the headlights and who done the 335 conversion?
Its probably one of the best 335 conversions ive seen to be honest.
I did the plastic fabricating underneath and then Jon exhaust in newry fitted the exhaust after I had the 335 diffuser fitted. Got headlights from uk and led upgraded bulbs from Italy

·
Registered
376 Posts
Dan have you any exhaust pics underneath the car to see where the exhaust went?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Very nice e90 mate, lovely subtle mods. Best tailpipe option IMO, very tidy. As JM1 said, a nice set of wheels and it will really stand out!

Going to keep an eye on this!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts