BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Have seen similar stuff before, its quite flimsy to be honest - and for the €100 you'd pay, you'd almost have a set of OEM trims off eBay.

Some people have sprayed their timrs and they turn out well, 3M also do film which you can wrap your trim in and it looks excellent!

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
like the crap you get in Daewoo's??

I saw a set of OEM indivitual black and grey leather trim on e-bay, really nice, pity it was for LHD!

richie_rvf

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
I have to say - in a black car, the gloss black trim looks the business - do you have that?? Didn't notice on Saturday. Richie Nr 1 has it in his - normally sells on eBay for £100 or so.

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw that in Richie's, meant to say it looks very well.

My car is kinda 2 tone inside, black over grey, the trim is a high gloss silver/grey, hard to describe - I'll try to post a pictur of the interior on the album section,

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Will check it out - a few guys have mentioned it on e46fanatics.com ... not sure it'd be suitable for E36 interiors though because they're textured plastics, the E46 ones are perfectly smooth.

·
Quattro Representative
2,187 Posts
Dash overlays are a bit flimsy at times as ken said. I wouldnt mind getting a cardon over lay for the air con unit but other than getting film and doing it I dont think ill find what i want!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts