BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
E63 Bmw 645Ci
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres a few pics of the new run around i picked up wednesday evening , havent had a chance to clean it up yet so these pics are rough .
Basically its a 2003 E39 525d Touring in Topaz blue with a cream leather interior .
its not immaculate but for the poultry amount i paid for it its a LOT of car :happy:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Nice looking car there Davy. I love me Tourings and E39's, looks in good condition. What are your first impressions of it? How does it drive? The 525d touring I had for awhile was a good drive.

·
E63 Bmw 645Ci
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha no not a stickler for autos . Just not a single manual estate for sale in ireland . Cheers lads ya im well happy with it and @Andy its really nice to drive in fairness . Very smooth and feels like a small car even though its quite large. Quite a change on the pocket to run aswell :biggrin1:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Lovely car Davy. Well wear. Drove a 525d saloon some years back and found the engine a good bit smoother and more tuneful than that in the 530d.

Maybe you'd post back on the MPG when you've had a few good drives if you wouldn't mind? Been thinking of one of these to replace the work Astra.

Reactions: davy_b

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Steering wheel & phone mount has to go! Other than that a bit of a tidy up I'd say & you're on to something.

·
E63 Bmw 645Ci
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Steering wheel & phone mount has to go! Other than that a bit of a tidy up I'd say & you're on to something.
Thing is the other option is the M-Sport steering wheel and I dont think it suits any of the rest of the car . It would look outta place . But yes phone mount has to go

1 - 20 of 41 Posts