BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Left side daytime running lights stopped working. I researched the problem. If I change the TMS module do I need to take the bumper off or can I access through the wheel arch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Left side daytime running lights stopped working. I researched the problem. If I change the TMS module do I need to take the bumper off or can I access through the wheel arch.
Hi
I have the same problem on the passenger side. You need to take off bumper as far as I know. I looked few videos and also talked to a mechanic. I got a TMS module. There's also some videos saying you need Led Headlight Ballast Control Unit Module Daytime Light For BMW 5 63117343876.
I have f10 se (2011) and and not sure I need one. Going to open up next week and see.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok maybe get someone to look at it. Let me know how you get on. thanks
Got the lights sorted as the headlights had water. Yes you need to take off headlight to install Tms module. Had to take off bumper and covering by wheel. Module was rot and insert area was rot. New head cost €450 in euro parts and had the module with it. No need led as they are not in f10 se and no need programming. Sorted at last

1 - 4 of 4 Posts