BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey lads,
Can anyone recommend an alarm or an installer?
Last alarm i had was a terrible install and i went back and demanded my money back and to take the shite alarm off my car,could actually see the wires for the alarm taped up to stupid things likeair filter and stuff!
Rant over!
any help would be apreciated!
Cheers
Dar

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah thanks!
Should have searched![B)]
By the way does the Rvf bit mean bikes?
If it does we have alot to talk about..haha
Im big into my bikes aswell!
Cheers
Dar

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
it is indeed, well spotted, I had a 400 rvf, one of the best bikes I have ever had, just couldn't stretch to the 750 ;)

I haven't had a bike in about 18 months to 2 years now, miss them!!

Last one I had was a BMW 1100GS, loved it but the gearbox went, twice!! When I bought it it had a "reconditioned gearbox" thing is they put the old type bearings into it, broght it back and they did the same thing again!! I left it with them for good the last time out of stubborness, miss it though.

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i know what you mean,all the shite roads dont help like,I sold my TL1000R last week and the next day was over in england buying the sport..lol..dont hang around do i![:-bonc01]

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh that would be great!
Is it the avital the one im thinking were there is a little box over the driver and you have to type a code in to start the car?
My brother has that blackjax on his evo and its just annoying!!
My cousin has one were its over the drivers head and its numbers?
Cheers
Dar

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
You are a braver man than me, an time I had a go on one of those TL-R's I nearly died!!

Fast as fook!! but, man, they sound amazing!!

Just think, if you took your time about things you might have missed out on that beauty!

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi,
Rang him there and he told me that avitals are not available anymore but is doing one thats the very same just a different badge!
Thanks brian!
Booked in for thursday!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts