BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i've been in contact with a dent man and am looking to arrange this "group buy" so to speak

but on a discount basis - as in he will lower his prices by say 50% (waiting on confirmation of discount) if we all meet him together and he does say 5 cars in one go.

So gonna start a list off and limit it to the first say 7 cars for now.

Add your name ASAP as i'm going to move to this fairly quickly

If there is lots of interest i can set up other days for you's.

1. Dillon
2. Niall320d.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The guy in question works out of Dundrum and comes recommended. He done work on Declans 325ci and a quick google of him came up with plenty of good reports on his work

Trust me i wouldnt be using him if he wasnt good!

1. Dillon
2. Niall320d.
3. Doyler09
4. electricger

·
Registered
315 Posts
Actually just emailed yer man in dundrum this morning!

1. Dillon
2. Niall320d.
3. Doyler09
4. electricger
5. tonyd

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
So we would have to travel to his place in Dundrum?? Might be a bit far for me and i have 2 cars with a few dents...

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
ok as an idea of prices

very bad car with afew dozen dents (eg a couple of dents on every panel excl roof) - €150 - €180

3-4 easily accessible dents around car - €80 for all three

Its all dependent on viewing the damage on the day though obviously - but i think we all know ourselves whats accessible and what isnt and how bad our cars are.

Then on the day he'll discount those prices base don how many he's doing.

Seems good to me considering dent magic charge €70 per panel - that'd be €210 for my three easily accessible dents.

Anyway if anyone wants to take their name off the list based on that info let me know.

Gonna aim to arrange this for next sunday?

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1. Dillon
2. Niall320d.
3. Doyler09
4. electricger
5. tonyd

no he is going to meet us somewhere - but i think most people interested so far are Dublin / louth based 007

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
If ye could do South Dublin SandyFord or somewhere i might be able, if not i doubt it would be worth my while... Ill keep an eye on the thread cheers... Lets us know prices when ya know also cheers...

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
So we would have to travel to his place in Dundrum?? Might be a bit far for me and i have 2 cars with a few dents...
If ye could do South Dublin SandyFord or somewhere i might be able, if not i doubt it would be worth my while... Ill keep an eye on the thread cheers... Lets us know prices when ya know also cheers...
He's Dundrum Shopping Centre based, not Dundrum Tipperary btw. I used him last year and his work is top-notch

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
will do mate - rough prices above

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hey dillion,
Wont actually be around next sunday, plus i've only one tiny dent on the car so might just tip into him saturday to get it done.

1. Dillon
2. Niall320d.
3. Doyler09
4. electricger

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey dillion,
Wont actually be around next sunday, plus i've only one tiny dent on the car so might just tip into him saturday to get it done.

1. Dillon
2. Niall320d.
3. Doyler09
4. electricger
yeah ya'd probably only save 20 quid going down this route with one dent mate so not worth putting yourself out

works better id say like me with 3-4 small dents that'd normally cost about 200 gettin done for 80

·
#1 Fair City Fan
2,477 Posts
Got 2 that I can think of anyways, one on the rear quarter and a small one on the bonnet. Will have a look later to see if there's any more I'm forgetting

·
made in Latvia
987 Posts
How much he ask for roof? I have some 3 or 4 lights dents on the roof no sharp edge

1 - 20 of 149 Posts