·
mr. Prawo Jazdy
1,049 Posts
good idea:) was thinking last night about similar thread myself
"anyone know this car" or "thoughts on this car" should work well here too

·
Smash!!!
163 Posts
indded, it is a good idea. couple of other sites i use do have a similar section, it's handy for all those internet ad sightings and a good way to be able to spot stuff for sale if you're lookin for something too

·
Smash!!!
163 Posts
wouldnt mind a look at that 320i with the head gasket gone myself if it was closer, the trip makes it a bit more expensive than i want

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That you could have :D Its always the same, when you have the cash there's noting around. when you dont there is ha.

·
Autolifers.com
7,482 Posts
That you could have :D Its always the same, when you have the cash there's noting around. when you dont there is ha.
Big swing in prices, even more so in the past 12 months for M cars.
I didn't even know what an M3 was until my first meet up so that wasn't on the shopping list at the time :eek:

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You wear prob better off anyway. If you had your drifting incident in a M3 I bet it would have been a much worse outcome than it was :D

·
Autolifers.com
7,482 Posts
funny thing is you only have that car about 5/6 months and at that stage m3's were way out of your price range. Mad how much theyve dropped in 6months....
I know they were still huge money, I could afford to buy one now I just couldn't afford to actually drive it and keep it on the road!

1 - 20 of 14820 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.