BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
coupe dude
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah I bough an e30 and I've been tipping away at it for a few days it was a bare chell when I got it ..no doors bumper, bonnet ,front suspension, no front lip no wheels ..and then I turned it around into a rolling car once more .. it going to be something very special. . But I'm in the middle of 2 project's at the minuite I'm rebuilding a bike .. a Honda cbr 250r mc19 I bough very rough and went to town on it. revamped. I'm nearly finished and will be on the road in the next 2 weeks hopefully. so the e30 took a back seat ..
hope fully in the next few weeks I'll start doing a few pin holes of rust and reinforcement of the subframe as I'm looking to go turbo with this car ... and of course full powerflex and big brakes.. it's going to be a while as I'm busy with work but I'll keep you up dated as much as I can

Attachments

·
coupe dude
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The bike when I started and now that I'm finished after a long 4 months of looking for part and replaced everthing from head to toe

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
cool to see an e30 getting some track treatment :) what plans do you have for it engine wise, staying with bmw or going completely different direction?

·
I know nothing about BMW
3,038 Posts
Wondered where she ended up. Looks excellent on those alloys.

·
coupe dude
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm thinking 1jz but I dnt know who to go to do so this kinda work yeah she's going to get allm the best stuff she not to bad for a wrecked yoke I put it back the best I could but I leave the professionals to the hard work engine etc i will be foing the reat myself

·
coupe dude
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got the wheels with brand new tyres for 500 and there 9j all around need to sort engine and but big brakes next then lil rust and paint and revamp the seats as I will be driving it on the road with an nct

·
coupe dude
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But for the numbers I want I'm gona have to put e46 m3 in with a supercharger .. and that's big money's on engine alone

·
coupe dude
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So progress has been sloow on the e30 as the bike has been taking up all my time and tryin to find a new e36 daily hope fully I'll have 1 but this weekend pls go voikh to look at 3 of them . So I pickled up some spacers for the e30 10mm for the front and 20mm for the back but mite have to go 30s for the big stance tramp track look I'm going for .. next on the list is drop all the subframe and get them blasted and new power flex and recorded plates to be ordered as there going to be a lot of power going to the back end. . I'll will up date with pictures soon as I get some bits and start doing shit butbwoth work and training and bike and women I'm finding it hard to get any sleep LoL hopefully I'll be moving into a new shed all so I'll have more space for more shit to buy and blow money on

·
coupe dude
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So after trying to build 3 things at once im taking a step back im doing 1 at a time so I finished the bike started another e36 and did nothan on the 30 coz I had a crash on the bike some bitch pulled out in front of me so what i did in the mean time was this ?

Just need some paint then on ready to sell up

Attachments

·
I know nothing about BMW
3,038 Posts
Saw this skip past me yesterday. Looked well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts