BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
Just lookin for some feedback on my 535. Thinking of selling it,just want to test the water and see if there'd be any real interest atm.
It's been standing for 2 years now, taken me this long to accept that i have to part with it. :(
It's on private English plates, red, manual, all electrics bar seats which are mechanical, completely original. Looks like it's had respray at some point, and could prob do with another one now. It's not showroom condition, but with a bit of tlc would be a real stunner. Would be selling as spares or repair. Might even be a good base for a rally car if anyone is interested.
Would really appreciate any feedback!
Cheers!

·
Andrew
124 Posts
I could do with a parts car myself.............:D

Sadly these cars are seen as worthless by many, as their neither a classic or a
feasible daily run about. I have one myself and love it, pending a few finishing
touches.

If you have time and space you'll make a bit breaking it yourself, otherwise its
only worth €400-700 depending. The fact its on UK plates means its
uneconomical to put back on Irish roads since the vrt is €720. More then the
car is currently worth.

Stick up some more details and pics if you have any and we''ll try and help you out more.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the response.

I have'nt got any pics atm. Only of her when i got her. I'll see about getting some up here asap. Prob won't be until late Sunday earliest, i'm away the weekend. Might have few mins to spare this eve tho.
I'll also write up a more comprehensive overview. Just to put it out there. It's not running atm, but was running when parked up. so i'll have to address that too.
Will be in contact.
Thanks again!

Rich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts