BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
{SOLD}. E36 323i Coupe

Well lads, I am selling my BMW E36 323i coupe in Cosmos Black.

Low mileage,

2.5 litre petrol, pulls very well,

Running perfectly, just seriviced and service light reset,

Only 99,000 miles,

Nice Black Leather Interior,

Electric Tinted Mirrors,

Electric Windows,

Electric Sunroof,

Towbar,

MV2 alloys,

New wiper blades,

50/50 rear lights,

Xenon headlights,

Immobiliser,

Central locking,

Diff not welded,

Very nice and tight to drive,

Decatted, so sounds savage,

fog lights aren't working, and there is a problem with the parking lights, other than that, car is 100%.

I have spare parts for this car that can go with the car if buyer interested,

€1395

Call or text anytime

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/bmw-e36-323-coupe/5482943

·
I know nothing about BMW
3,038 Posts
Vanos or non vanos engine?

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
clean looking car and im sure its well minded but buddy your pissing in the wind at that price im afraid, Irish are afraid of big engines. I had a mate who couldnt sell a 323 sport in cosmos with tax and a full year test for a grand. terrible state of afairs but its the way big 36's are going

·
made in Latvia
987 Posts
2 months ago i bought one for 200e starts and drive original mtech and irish car
without nct even dont have chance to sell this car
but good luck with the sale

·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ya, it's starting to look like that alright. I'd probably get more if I break it, but it's a shame as it's so clean and drives so well.

·
made in Latvia
987 Posts
Ya, it's starting to look like that alright. I'd probably get more if I break it, but it's a shame as it's so clean and drives so well.
definatly you get more if you brake this car. engine and gearbox you sell very quick
e36 323 is nothing special and tax road kill this car :)

·
I know nothing about BMW
3,038 Posts
definatly you get more if you brake this car. engine and gearbox you sell very quick
e36 323 is nothing special and tax road kill this car :)
I don't think you'd get more if you broke it. It will be a long hard slog to get 1400 out of breaking an E36. There are a million being broken. The engine, box and decat will go straight away if priced right but then what?

A clean reasonably OEM low miler like this should be kept back and will be worth more in years to come.

Lets not kid ourselves here, the car could be worth the asking price but it's just nobody in the current climate will live with fuel and tax costs of a car in this price range. Better to sell to the UK maybe.

·
made in Latvia
987 Posts
I don't think you'd get more if you broke it. It will be a long hard slog to get 1400 out of breaking an E36. There are a million being broken. The engine, box and decat will go straight away if priced right but then what?

A clean reasonably OEM low miler like this should be kept back and will be worth more in years to come.

Lets not kid ourselves here, the car could be worth the asking price but it's just nobody in the current climate will live with fuel and tax costs of a car in this price range. Better to sell to the UK maybe.
i was thinking he gets more in parts how for whole car
and need be realistic if you like sale your car whith out nct its worth around300- 500e and this even not mtech

·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Would love to keep it myself, but I don't have a garage for it, and I wouldn't like to leave it parked up over the winter. It doesn't do too bad on fuel, but tax is a killer alright.

·
I know nothing about BMW
3,038 Posts
Would love to keep it myself, but I don't have a garage for it, and I wouldn't like to leave it parked up over the winter. It doesn't do too bad on fuel, but tax is a killer alright.
Have you looked into storage at all? Surely someone would be able to help out from here? Just be a shame to see a good one broken...:nod:

·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's not even the storage is the problem to be honest with you, even if I put it into storage for 6 months. 1) I don't have the cash to pay for it. 2)the market probably still won't have picked up much by then. 3) I won't be able to get insurance on it for about 9 years, so I won't be able to enjoy it either.
Ideally I sold like it to be sold on here, as a road/weekend car, instead of being bought as a track/drift car

·
I know nothing about BMW
3,038 Posts
It's not even the storage is the problem to be honest with you, even if I put it into storage for 6 months. 1) I don't have the cash to pay for it. 2)the market probably still won't have picked up much by then. 3) I won't be able to get insurance on it for about 9 years, so I won't be able to enjoy it either.
Ideally I sold like it to be sold on here, as a road/weekend car, instead of being bought as a track/drift car
Use the insurance loop hole ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts