BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have received a good few emails looking for carbon fibre grilles, which we haven't stocked to date - mainly because genuine c/f grilles cost a fortune and no one really wants to pay that much!

One of our suppliers offers a carbon fibre style grille - so we took one in to see what sort of quality they are.

The grilles are for a facelift E36 - and have attached images below. Letting this set go for €45 - drop myself or Dave a line if you want them!

Attachments

·
E46 M3 SMG CB/Blk
1,261 Posts
Yep think you're right on mine, remember we tried it when I got the black ones off you. Surprised they don't squeeze into same fittings and just offer different look then. Doh.

Sounds like you may have to get in some pre facelift ones... :cool: ;)

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not available for the pre-facelift I'm afraid!

We're also having to bump up our pricing on the grilles I'm afraid - the exhange rate has shifted massively since our first orders, and on top of that, we're now being charged by volumetric capacity rather than weight for shipping !

·
325i Sport
5,880 Posts
Not available for the pre-facelift I'm afraid!

We're also having to bump up our pricing on the grilles I'm afraid - the exhange rate has shifted massively since our first orders, and on top of that, we're now being charged by volumetric capacity rather than weight for shipping !
What price will the Facelift saloon E46 grills be Ken?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts