BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
I know nothing about BMW
3,038 Posts
You got pics up in the end, good man. She looks very agrresive. I love it! Any vids of her sideways etc yet?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You got pics up in the end, good man. She looks very agrresive. I love it! Any vids of her sideways etc yet?
I did lad...is ther any way to up load a couple at the same time in the one post? Ya it's after growing on me...hated the colour when I got it and hadn't the bobs to paint it so I said I'd go all black and didnt turn out to bad....beleave it or not lad she hasn't even been side ways yet....Friday won't be long sorting that thoug :smile:

·
I know nothing about BMW
3,038 Posts
I did lad...is ther any way to up load a couple at the same time in the one post? Ya it's after growing on me...hated the colour when I got it and hadn't the bobs to paint it so I said I'd go all black and didnt turn out to bad....beleave it or not lad she hasn't even been side ways yet....Friday won't be long sorting that thoug :smile:

Yeah just copy the link for the pic, then when posting just hit the add pic icon, copy the link into the box provided and then repeat as needed.

I'd say ya can't wait! Loving the black. Any plans for the rear arches?

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
That's a lot different now than the car I drove earlier in the year! :D
Turned out great!

Is it a exedy clutch on its own you have or is it a hyper single clutch and flywheel?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Getting the rear arches rolled 2moro eve and gona go a bit lower on rear, prob later down the line then get the same as the front... Just want to drive it now getting a bit bored wit spending money on it...:)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's a lot different now than the car I drove earlier in the year! :D
Turned out great!

Is it a exedy clutch on its own you have or is it a hyper single clutch and flywheel?
Thanks lad...ya clutch and flywheel lad..ther ment to be a good bit of kit....we'll see Friday

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Where did you get it and how much was it. Pm me if you like.

I had one before but need another one. They are an brilliant clutch and flywheel to be fair.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Haha, they really are huge amounts of fun to drift!

What way was the track run today? The short national track turning back after the tree and then into the Esses or was it ran down to the bottom corner?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha, they really are huge amounts of fun to drift!

What way was the track run today? The short national track turning back after the tree and then into the Esses or was it ran down to the bottom corner?
They are Dave...you really have to carry speed into the corners wit the foot buried on the way out the other side...great fun....and couldn't beleave the abuse it took to day and loved it...if that was on sr I'd be home for lunch time, it was the full nation track down to the bottom corner and onto the Esses....:smile:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts