BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a few bits that have been lying in the garage the last while and I no longer need:

-Indicator Stalk: purchased from bmw in 2003 in perfect condition. Was removed last year due to obc retrofit. €5

-OEM Brake hose: Some hoses were replaced under warranty but this one is as new and unopened. Part number 34 30 1 165 174. €10

-Non armrest console: in very good condition. Free

-Cosmos Schwartz (code 303) front bumper slat in very good condition. This was replaced last year for an M3 mesh. €5

-OEM complete set of Door Mouldings. Passenger side has scrapes due to some f**ker with very poor judgement in a parking lot :( I would also recommend purchasing new clips from dealers prior to fitting. Drivers side is perfect and both have the M3 badges:rolleyes: €25

-Finally, i have 2 coupe door cards in very good condition. However, they don't have the plastic strip that clips into the door and on one door card, the pockets are missing (needed them for my one of my new door cards). Free

Collection only from Dublin! If anyone is interested, just reply or PM me;)

Thanks for looking:)

Pics:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Would you do a deal on the strips, Indicator stalk.Grille infill and brake hose???
My parts supply is running low:eek::eek::eek:
How much for the lot?????

·
///Moneypit
875 Posts
That damaged trim strip - is it drivers or passengers side? I may have a replacement bit, it's yours if you cover the postage.

·
Avus Blue Convertible
2,083 Posts
Just a few bits that have been lying in the garage the last while and I no longer need:

-OEM complete set of Door Mouldings. Passenger side has scrapes due to some f**ker with very poor judgement in a parking lot :( I would also recommend purchasing new clips from dealers prior to fitting. Drivers side is perfect and both have the M3 badges:rolleyes: €25

Can you bring these tomorrow if you still have them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts