BMW-Driver.net Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well lads just thought id ask on this how much and were would be the best + cheapest place to get my windscreen replaced? And my heater doesnt be cold at your feet or on the windscreen is this the design of the e36 as on the knob to change were the air comes from its all white except at your face? Cheers

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Well lads just thought id ask on this how much and were would be the best + cheapest place to get my windscreen replaced? And my heater doesnt be cold at your feet or on the windscreen is this the design of the e36 as on the knob to change were the air comes from its all white except at your face? Cheers
Lack of cold air signals an issue with the heating/thermostat/coolant level etc

all glass companies are similarily priced an E36 windscreen with new mouldings is approx €220

·
Registered
29 Posts
The windscreen will cost between 180 and 200, i got mine of mr windscreen, great to deal and job done in a few hours, as for the cold air at you feet an dash, it sounds like either 1 of 2 things, either the cable that moves the air duct over has broken, or the vent piping behind the dash is not connected properly not directing the air down, hope this helps :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts